+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 172 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh bahot hi badhiya staretegy lag rahi hai khas kar ke yeh pivot strategy hai jo support aur resistance pe kam karti hai to bhai support aur resistance bahot hi accha work karte hai is market mein pics dekh kar to yeh bahot acchi strategy lag rahi hai mein ise long term pe karunga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tonlak is an unknown quantity at this point tonlak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is my profitable business. Because forex is foreign exchange market, it is largest and benefits online business in the world. Its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly. I learn the forex market and practice demo account become a professional trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member profinfo is an unknown quantity at this point profinfo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow, you have gotten the profit..
    267$ in three days.
    can you share what strategy you use for 3 days and until now..??
    i want to know what strategy you use that can give you profit

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There knowledge is so short for trading as we would've been nice if the system means we have been able to trade it properly after all If you keep learning you will know how to make more profit and you will be able to i so Forex copy is a system to copy other traders trades at the same time not any type of earning strategy

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My system is very profitable for trading is when I am in the position of the market is trading at 22.00 to 03.00 at the market, so at this time the market will move more flat and the movement is only 20-30pips stabit alone and is very helpful when we are trading with scalping method and using techniques rebate, because we will rarely loss on this position

Banned adaammsan is an unknown quantity at this point adaammsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex earning is not so hard it very easy that is I will share you something that I considered as open secret in fact if you trade with low lot size and trade with low leverage and trade with patience and just wait than nothing wil cause harm to the trading account so just gain the skill and continue the trading So maky perfect planing for you forex trading buisness

Senior Member ramyramroum1 is an unknown quantity at this point ramyramroum1's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a good a bargaining please continue your work. Forex trading is the heart the analysis properly to understand and gathering all the information and make a good tread. Marketplace dependent on the national economic situation

Member usman56 is on a distinguished road usman56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap kay account balance kitna hai?? zayada balance kay lahaz say hi ap itna kama sakty hain jahan 101 kka lose hoa hai ab jis kay account hi 101 ka ho wo kia kah skta hai yah kia kr sakta hai.

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear I will must share my profitable trading system with other while I get effective result and without proper learn and practice we can become good and profitable trader therefore to make 60-80% consistent profit its need big risk and need high skill but i think its would be very difficult to achieve its let alone by using it with high discipline and good money management only erefore the market either against or your favour by one pip it is going to be 10cents the same applies to the lot size of which is $1 per pip

Banned susannoo is an unknown quantity at this point susannoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    We all traders are trading in forex for making our profit but few traders are making profit and maximum are loser accordingly you must have need for proper knowledge and information so we must have need for more and more information and knowledge so you can make profit on the base of your good experience and trading plane let alone I will share you something that I considered as open secret that is we start from 56$ and it grow and grow until now Btw

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 172 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)