+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 172 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is my profitable business and it is the best online business . Forex is the most profitable business and i can earn money from the forex business very easily . I use the scalping trading strategy . It is a short time trading strategy and it is very profitable strategy of the forex market .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member karina_kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point karina_kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not have one and i still find the best strategy to my own trade so i can stay trade all time using my own strategy that give me profit that i want then you should adhere to the rules by your broker so rading plane we could not make any profit from forex and could not get success that I will share all about our trading systemnand strategy here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member satral is an unknown quantity at this point satral's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I see many traders have shared their trading journals which is good and also their strategies and yes practice makes a man perfect and I was going through certain strategies and some of them are very good like trading with support and resistance levels and drawing trend lines and also some indicators like Elliot Waves . I wish all the traders best of luck .

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi , i am a forex trader , forex is my profitable business . I can earn more money from the forex market within short time and it is my only one business . Actually forex is an exprinceses business it trading need more exprincese and knowledge about forex business . We should gain knowledge and exprincese before joining the forex market .

Senior Member sawon555 is an unknown quantity at this point sawon555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello dear, i am a forex user . I trade in the forex live account . Many of us who know that forex is a profitable business . I believe this . Because forex has given me much profits . Really i am very happy about forex because it is my profitable trading.

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh strategy bahot useful sabit hone wali lag rahi hai yeh strategy se hamein support aur resistance ka badhiya istemal kar sakte hai ismein kuch aur indicators apply kiye jaye to yeh aur bhi badhiya strategy ban sakti hai thoda modified krna jaruri hai

Senior Member selvam is an unknown quantity at this point selvam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A great profit and great achievement brother i hope i can be your first student, he after all i am really to hope you can share more detail about resistance and support. To plus elliot to were as you mentioned to above. I believe to elliot to wave is a powerful to strategy in this world.

Senior Member farhakhan is an unknown quantity at this point farhakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess it all depends on the trading itself if he could keep control of the market and be a good trading course forex would be very beneficial for him but if he plays in the origin and do not want to learn then he will have much to lose in forex

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    darking ji aapne yaha pe jo strategy upload ki use to mein bahot khuch hua magar aap continuously apna result kyon upload nahi kar rahe ho kya yeh strategy ab kam nahi kar rahi iski bhi ek vajah ho sakti hai mein ise jarur demo mein prectice karunga

Banned sanjeesh is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    P sharing your views and tips we are really in need at this stage that because the previous system was that as true psychology let alone they just dont like they way they should earn experience and knowledge So I begin this line to get more help from your solutions till But most of them cant make their dream true because of various causes as well long trade is very good for our profession then after that you should apply of your knowledge and experience properly to make the forex profitable for you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 172 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)