+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 172 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member david is an unknown quantity at this point david's Avatar
    Thanks
    elliot wave strategy to bahot acchi strategy mein se ek hai magar yeh strategy tab jyada kam aati hai jab market bahot accha traend mein ho tab hamein koi dusri strategy ka istemal karne ki jarurat nahi padti hamra trade apne aap market ke trend mein chala jata hai aur profit de jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned brimou 19 is an unknown quantity at this point brimou 19's Avatar
    Thanks
    support aur resistance based trading karke to apne bahut achha profit kama liya hai . age bhi aise hi apni strategy aur usase milne wala profit bhi share karte rahen taki naye traders inspire ho saken aur kamai bhi kar saken.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hassaantariq is an unknown quantity at this point hassaantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this was helpful.kindly share all of your techniques.i am a new trader and i am learning new strategies.so i will see your posts daily.but my internet is not working properly here.this is the problem.
    Last edited by hassaantariq; 2014-08-18 at 10:25 PM.

Senior Member soumendu is an unknown quantity at this point soumendu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujay aap ka work pasand aaya aap nai bohat earn keya or real earn keya hai.main b aap ki strategy learn karnay ki kosses karoun gay aap say help b loun ga.mujay aap ka balace dekh kar khushi hoye k koi tou parmanent profit earn kar raha hai.

Member KarFx is an unknown quantity at this point KarFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing, im new with elliot wave and i want to learn it.

Member trakaro is an unknown quantity at this point trakaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welldon bro ap ne waqi main boht acha kam kia hen or atna bara target acve kia hen very nice dear i impressed k ap ne great profit and great achievement tak pohach gae hen ager asi tarha se sub forex main kam karen to sub boat acha porfit kama sakte hen

Junior Member shanaq1985 is an unknown quantity at this point shanaq1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congrats , Best of Luck
    I hope one day i will get profit like as you.

Junior Member imifx is an unknown quantity at this point imifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

NFP day

Today result

Happy Weekend Name: Untitled.jpg Views: 10 Size: 17.7 KB

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The system that you have seems to be a nice one because it is giving you massive and consistent profits. For me i will try today to learn the Elliot wave theory so that i can use it ti make out good trades.
    Patience is Key.

Junior Member masumc7 is an unknown quantity at this point masumc7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wonderful desires ,that was a good dealing that you have got done and thanks for discussing with USA ,its motivating Maine plenty in currency dealing to form a business effectively. I would like someday i will be able to get profit like as you. i'm currently learning the currency dealing by victimisation the trial thought. within which there's no want of monetary commitment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 172 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)