+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 172 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear when trading forex I really consider you have a good results you have good sentiment sport and resistance point are very help full to chose entry point and good entry point is important to execute trade with max number of pipis also elite wave is good indictor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear my bro it is no doubt while trading forex forex is my profitable trading and i can earn money from the forex market easily . Now i am very happy with forex and it is my only one way to earn money and it s income support my live so i love the forex very much .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joinibrar is an unknown quantity at this point joinibrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han mere bhai men kafi arse se treding kr raha hun or mene boht se treds open ki hen or on men se kuch loss b howa he or profit b howa he jb tk banda forex men achi tarah se prectas na kr le or os ko achi tarah se na smaj le os waqt tk wo treding men kaamyaab nh ho sakta

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very interesting strategy
    Many brokers are using it and succeeded to make huge profits
    Congratulations for all these profits
    Pivot lines are a very good strategy but you should use it with care
    like any other strategy
    good luck

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex trader esme acha knwledge aur experience banaleta hai to uske baad he wo esme acha trading system bana sakta hai,trader ko esme demo par he pehle ache se test karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme kamyaab ho sakenga..
    yaha par knowledge aur experience ka hona trader ke liye sabse jaruri hai yaha par jab tak trader ke pass knowledge aur experience nahi hoga trader yaha par achi trading kar hi nahi sakta hai knowledge aur experience hona sabse jaruri hota hai

Banned hakim2016 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    helle
    support aur resistance based trading karke to apne bahut achha profit kama liya hai . age bhi aise hi apni strategy aur usase milne wala profit bhi share karte rahen taki naye traders inspire ho saken aur kamai bhi kar saken
    thank you sir for this interesting toipc

Junior Member samehsaeed13 is an unknown quantity at this point samehsaeed13's Avatar
    Thanks
    First of all if you want to thank me then press the Thanks button under my posts....

This system is absolutely free for all our forum members and i have specially wrote this thread to help newbies and the traders who are struggling in this market and it can be used on any MT4 platform just copy indicators to your terminal's indicator folder and template to your terminal's template folder and load it...

Banned hakim2016 is an unknown quantity at this point hakim2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is really remarkable that you have 100%winning rate.is that possible,how?we try to find out this kind of questions around us.but if you are using support/resistance,then this is very good scalping example you have displyed Please accept traffic and thank you for Thread

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

loss are the two important parts of the trading process and it is your experience and hard work that you should be able to have profit more than your loss and the net amount will be in your pocket in the form of money and you deserve this because you are giving time to it and you should watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market and be relaxed

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Welcome after Hedda adequate explanation........................ offer my thanks to the rich subject which absorbed through Thank you very much
    And accepts traffic........................................... ...

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Welcome I offer my thanks and my gratitude for Modaa and programs that give it to us free of charge in the last thank ...
    Every man works good and I hope to accept traffic.........................................

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

اWelcome I offer my thanks and my gratitude for Modaa and programs that give it to us free of charge in the last thank ...
    Every man works goodyou should watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market and be relaxed
    and I hope to accept traffic

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

welcome i offer my thanks and my grattitude for modaa and programs that give it to us free of charger

the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market and be relaxed
    and I hope to accept traffi

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Welcome I offer my thanks and my gratitude for Modaa and programs that give it to us free of charge in the last thank ...
    Every man works goodyou should watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market and be relaxed

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,179 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai jab bhi humare pass mein acha knowledge aur experience ho jata hai to tab hum jarur uske sath mein bahut hi badiya trading system bana lete hai bhai, jo market mein trading mein bahut jayda help bhi karta hai.
    hanji forex trader esme acha knwledge aur experience banaleta hai to uske baad he wo esme acha trading system bana sakta hai,trader ko esme demo par he pehle ache se test karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme kamyaab ho sakenga..

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jakpan View Post
    Agar traders ke paas market ki achchi knkwledge aur experience ke sath sath ek achchi trading system hoti hai to wo forex traders yahan par achchi profit earn kar sakta hai, traders ko forex strategy ki achchi samjh hobi chahiye taku wo good entry par trades laga saken.
    Haan bhai jab bhi humare pass mein acha knowledge aur experience ho jata hai to tab hum jarur uske sath mein bahut hi badiya trading system bana lete hai bhai, jo market mein trading mein bahut jayda help bhi karta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 172 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)