+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WOW good bro.. app nay tu forex online business main kafi sara profit benaya hai... asy work karna say kuch milta hai or wasy bhi app ny kafi sara time deya ho ga ... mujhy believe ni ho rah k ap ny etne sari trading ki hai good dear trader boht hi achi bat hay k ap nay acha sa system share kia hay jes say hum sab ko faida hoga dear yeh jo ap nay elite wave ka method share kia hay eski har ksi ko samjh nahain ati aur dear agar ap k pass es say acha aur easy method ho to wo share krain .........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FxPro provides execution services and enters into principal to principal transactions with its clients on FxPro's prices; these transactions are not traded on an exchange. In addition, Contract for Differences (CFDs) with FxPro are not regulated by the FAIS Act and intermediary services are not provided. if the trader trade in forex with patience then he must got very good result and become profitable in forex. forex is a long time business and the uncertainty of the price is the characteristics of the business. so doing harry will give loss but thinking for small but long time profit will make us real gainer day by day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir mery khayal se forex me apko profit krny k liye achi invetment ka hona zarori ha to apko profit mil sakta ha ye bi khayal rahye k forex me 90% loss ha apko chahye k merket ki movment ko dekh k treding lagana chahye dear trader ap nay jo trading result share kia hy wo boht hi aosome hay aur agar ap nay js method pay yeh work kia hay to please us ko bhi share krain kun k es say hamain faida hi hoga aur apka thanks k ap nay hamary liay acha sa indicator share kia hay.....

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow, this is really a wonderful thing. I think it was not a vacuum. Certainly you had a plan, a strategy and a goal to achieve these profits. Congratulations. I wish you more success. I wish all members to raise a picture of their success to be a good incentive for all of us. Thank You for the Strategy Would be great if u could able to post some real examples with Charts So that it fit properly in beginners mind and Strategy seems good and can be used in Swing Trading also

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    dear sab ki sab strategy achi hain agar ap ko ati hain aur agar ap nay thek say apni stratgies pay grip ho aur agar apnay method pay trust ho to ap to ap ker skty hain aur ap apni strateges ko demo pay test ker skty k ketni accuracy hay. This is a very good that you are profit. it means that your strategy is good. i think that you are continue the strategy. so that you are earn the money more and more. i am request yo that you are share the strategy other forum members. so that every one can earn the profit.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sab ki sab strategy achi hain agar ap ko ati hain aur agar ap nay thek say apni stratgies pay grip ho aur agar apnay method pay trust ho to ap to ap ker skty hain aur ap apni strateges ko demo pay test ker skty k ketni accuracy hay. This is a very good that you are profit. it means that your strategy is good. i think that you are continue the strategy. so that you are earn the money more and more. i am request yo that you are share the strategy other forum members. so that every one can earn the profit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kontut For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-22)

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Txhawb karke apne aur trading kuj inch bahut achha Hai Los Lia Kama KOM Zoo dua. Good luck, nws yog koj Tau fantastic UAS on ua tsaug Raoy kev sib UAS qhia about nrog peb for, inspired no Raoy kuv heev nyob Faxcover. fax paper Forex trading pauv Kuv yog tus Ntseeg Kum. the yoj Elliott UAS about Zoo nyob teb haib hauv Raoy ntiaj. Tas Zoo, friend.

Thanks
    alright i think i need to give this strategy a try in my demo trading to know how far this strategy can go in my direction because in other to earn more profit we need to be hard working based on my expect advise

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright i think i need to give this strategy a try in my demo trading to know how far this strategy can go in my direction because in other to earn more profit we need to be hard working based on my expect advise

Senior Member hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101 is a splendid one to behold hammad101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Txhawb karke apne aur trading kuj inch bahut achha Hai Los Lia Kama KOM Zoo dua. Good luck, nws yog koj Tau fantastic UAS on ua tsaug Raoy kev sib UAS qhia about nrog peb for, inspired no Raoy kuv heev nyob Faxcover. fax paper Forex trading pauv Kuv yog tus Ntseeg Kum. the yoj Elliott UAS about Zoo nyob teb haib hauv Raoy ntiaj. Tas Zoo, friend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)