+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 172 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In general, my darling in forex trading, I really think that seeing the history that you provide, I see that you open up enough trade at the same time and maybe everything goes according to your wishes and you get a profit. Because I don't know your initial capital, I wonder if such aggressive trading is healthy.
    Good results and can use them on the market, but we must know how we can handle things like that well to get the benefits we want because the forex market is one of the toughest markets where it works well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Amazing and fantastic work has been done by your brother, but I don't agree with one thing from your most dangerous account history, you don't use stop loss in many of your choices. Trading without a stop loss is very dangerous to be able to wash your account at any time.
    many professional traders only set 1-2% of their daily profit target. but of course they are very large capital, in contrast to traders who have small capital. because if they set a 1-2% profit, then they won't get anything at the end of the month

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my trade in this trading business for three years but i all lost time getting losses in this trade all the time this loss gave me a big lesson now i trade with profit i noted that greed makes humans at a loss. I wish I could be the result of my forex trading is an extraordinary trade result but I don't think everyone has the same results with the same technique and the same strategy I fund my nutrient will follow in your footsteps

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, really in forex trading I personally think that it is a fantastic trade that you have done and thank you for sharing with us, it really inspired me in forex trading to make trades correctly. I hope one day I will get profit like you. I am now learning forex trading using my dear demo account and I think this strategy is scalping based and scalping involves a lot of time staying with a computer and that is also very stressful and this is why I personally cannot cope with scalping the forex market because something can change arrived and all your profits will be lost from your account.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately I really appreciate your trading strategy and believe me I am not aware about this trading strategy and now I realize that this technique can be very helpful for me and I am waiting for more such footprints from you and Trade is a very good profession if you understand the whole market situation. You must understand that you can not win by raging in the market. You must be very smart and psychologically balanced to make money when trading in the forex and stock market. This is not an easy task to do but it is definitely worth trying. Trading is a great way to make money if you focus on the right things.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looking at the history you gave me, I see that you open up quite a lot of trades at the same time and may all go the way you want and you make a profit. Since I do not know your initial capital, I wonder if such aggressive trade is healthy. and It is a very good trade here I see that there is a big change to lose all our capital and we can become the pores. so we have to take a no-risk shot for our trade. there we will get a profit and where we can make money without losing anything in the place we will invest. if we invest the wrong place then we will lose all our capital. so we have to stop there.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    my friends i like you all your trading graphs with little risk but good enough and you trade with short profits and i think you are a good trader because you take a small profit with patience and without greed ... and if a trader has a bias the wrong one that has been predetermined because with the wrong perception, all the best tools can not deliver. So it is very important for a trader to at least have a correct assessment to which side the market will move

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow.. dear ye tu boht amazing ap ne forex trading men kam kia hai, itna zada profit ap ne kese haisl ker lia hai????? yahan per itna acha ap ne kam kia hai, jis ka matlab hia k ap k pas forex men kam kerny k liy both acha expreince hai or ap k pass boht achi strategy ha jis ko ap use ker k kam ker rahy hein,,, good job

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,217 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Congratulations, it was a great trade that I made and thanks for sharing with the United States, there are many pine trees in the State raise Forex trade to create trading correct. I hope one day I will have an profitable you. I'm learning currently trade forex on a demo-account abuse. then there is no lack of investment

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have good results You have a good sporting sentiment and a point of full resistance is very helpful to choose a good entry point and entry point is important to trade with the maximum amount of pee and also the elite wave is a good indictor. and we can make this a profitable trade as if it is not too difficult to be a good trader You need to take a lot of interest in forex because this will be easier is certainly not the only capital that contributes to the success of our trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 172 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)