+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 172 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G agr hum jab huma acha profit bhe huma tab he acha profit kama sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum forex am tab he kaam sakhta hai jab huma acha profit bhe huma tab he mil sakhta hai us leay huma koshish karne ho ge or phir ja ka huam acha profit earn kar sakha ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    i have used this support and resistance level trading fro few days and i found awesome result in eurusd. some time i may make mistake to determine the level of the support or resistance but still i am getting god result from this indicator. i did not have to think for the entry and exit point just following the pivot level will work very good so dis trade on right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, it was a great trade that I made and thanks for sharing with the United States, there are many pine trees in the State raise Forex trade to create trading correct. I hope one day I will have an profitable you. I'm learning currently trade forex on a demo-account abuse. then there is no lack of investment

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend congratulations, we turn to an incredible marketing and trading forex, the right of self-government in the United States, the peak e commerce, thank you greatly to share with us. I hope that someday will get the money you make. At this time, to learn to trade the Forex demo account.

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice dear brothers good profit and resonalbe strong earning .miry khyal mn froex good trading market hi ager Sikh k ki jay ato bot achi taraing kr skty hn.agr ap resitance aur support pllluse Elliot eave as u mention if the ap ko yqeen krna muskil ho jy ga k ap ny ktni earnig ki hi

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders always try to take and make profitable trades on Forex. This is truly extraordinary that you have on Forex. We always try to win 100% level but I think that might be how we try to find out this kind of question around us. but if you use support then this is an example of the excellent scalping that you have displayed. I try to make my trade always profitable.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profitable trading
    According to my analyses that trading is useful which we use after the demo account .after practice we learn about the market .where it can move up & down .we must follow the rules of trading & give here proper time to for ex trading . So. Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmw123 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    Dear friends well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that that was a fantastic trading which you have done and thanks for sharing with us ,its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly. I hope one day i will get profit like as you. I am now learning the forex trading by using the demo account my dear be a good trader.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Bmw123 (2019-04-28), Unregistered (3)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Elliot Wave is an amazing strategy and with simple indicators we can easily draw it and get good results using a simple strategy. Your achievements are truly extraordinary because of this strategy in the right way using your strong knowledge and skills in forex trading. Extraordinary Elliot strategies in forex trading and with this simple indicator we can use this strategy. and In your portfolio, I see most of the time you use a scalping system in close resistance or support levels. How you manage your money at that time you don't share with us. Without the direction of money management, each trading system is risky and is not provided as a profitable way.

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Profitable trading
    According to my analyses here is demo account is reliable.we can use it for learning more about trading & there is no danger & we can be expert here in trading which cause our comfortable profit.so THANKS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 172 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)