on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member lionfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    87.90 USD
    Thanks
    That is a good way of trading please continue in your hard work. Forex is the core of the analysis correctly, understand and gather all the information and do good tread . market depend on country economic condition.

2. Device
    Banned asikrana is an unknown quantity at this point asikrana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    61.90 USD
    Thanks
    Congrats ,that was a fantastic trading which you have done and thanks for sharing with us ,its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly.
    I hope one day i will get profit like as you.

Member aisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aisfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    168.90 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jo9y View Post
    Thank you for you question.I trade by support and resistance and draw trend line. It was a fantastic trading which i have done.. I think one day you will be get profit like as me. I am now learning the forex trading by using the demo account. which is no need of investment .
    movement level and trendline support and resistance price action market for analysis as the basis for an open position, always consider the daily trend, do not fight the trend, use stop loss corresponding risk of capital loss received

Senior Member Dages0308 is an unknown quantity at this point Dages0308's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    67.60 USD
    Thanks
    ya master please shar your strategy with just a minuet get it profit... like this bro. keep posting... i have look time your order.. and place order not long time for take profit... i interested about strategy

Member akhin is an unknown quantity at this point akhin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26.10 USD
    Thanks

My profitable trading

how the master secret can benefit by it??? me and my friends on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it .. I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reduced in number instead will always be added by HIM

Member goldenmember is on a distinguished road goldenmember's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    248.70 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jo9y View Post
    Thank you for you question.I trade by support and resistance and draw trend line. It was a fantastic trading which i have done.. I think one day you will be get profit like as me. I am now learning the forex trading by using the demo account. which is no need of investment .
    I am using support and resistance now too. The trendlines I am not so sure of. i think it is important to start learning this via demo, beacuse you hesitate on live. Untiil it becomes second nature to take the trade then you should not be trading live.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is an unknown quantity at this point Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    148.35 USD
    Thanks
    Best wishes ,that was a amazing dealing which you have done and thanks for discussing with us ,its motivating me a lot in currency dealing to create a business effectively. I wish one day i will get benefit like as you. I am now studying the currency dealing by using the trial consideration. in which there is no need of financial commitment

Banned wasimanjum is an unknown quantity at this point wasimanjum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171.05 USD
    Thanks
    Wow great this is most profitable business which I seen .aor is business ko ashay tarikay sa smj k lakhu dolaar earn kr saktay hai. Ma apka shukar guzar hu k ap na ye tarika mairay sath share kia hai.this is the business which do not require investment.

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    71.70 USD
    Thanks
    Very nice work so that,,, I was amazed at all in the 3 days you only make a profit you have a very nice,,, I Want to ask you in your day to spend how many hours to produce keutungan like that ...? ??
    Good job ..

11. Lamborghini
    Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    99.90 USD
    Thanks
    thanks've given this strategy that I think is very simple and worth a try at least as an additional knowledge for us and if we can successfully implement it might be a way to benefit, thanks friend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast