+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 172 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I think that you have done a good job of my friend and I think that the best way to do it is to understand that the forex market can give you lots of benefits and you must know that the market is good when you study it and use a trading system using management money controls trading risk if there is a loss and reduces the error of analysis must be carried out with a decisive discipline in accordance with market analysis and money management and reduce market risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The results are clearly extraordinary. But then, many people get results like this for a while and they make bad failures again. All of this will depend on the way the industry has acted. If the industry is uneven and diverse how do we know any access factors for our access. When this industry is boring, we can make little or no income or even bad failures and then we will see that Forex trading is not as simple as we see it....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when they say that trade follows the trend and it will make us earn money and avoid losses, so I decided to follow the advice and it really happened and made money, but when we don't know where to stop or close the entry it might fluctuate opposites and trends change before we close. so we need to look for trends, when the trend will change direction. and now I just want to know if you have a profitable trading system. I mean, I don't need a trading system that can help me get 100%, and no losses in forex. If there is a trading system that can help me get 60% to 80%, then it will be fine if you have it, will you share it with us? I want to immediately become a profitable trader

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My profitable trade is based on the Forex trading business. I always use a demo account because I am new to this business and I think the trade in my favor is EUR and USD. and That is a simple method that is related to exchange that you need to continue your efforts. Forex can be the key to proper checks, understand and collect any information besides doing good follow-up. the current market depends on the monetary problems of the land.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear mere profit ma who trade jate hai jo ma euro usd pair pr karta ho or acha work bhe huma sirf forex say kama sakhta hai us leay huma soch smjh ka he work forex ma work asani say karna cheya jesa huma acha profit hum kama ka aga bhar sakhta hai

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't seem to be successful, for me the benefit is that if I don't like doing business in currency trading because of big income, Forex is so challenging to think about, but the more we fight in it the more we want to know and want to know what causes it. The more you find the better, the more you are professional. and hello friends about your submission, my opinion, is it really extraordinary that you have a 100% win rate. is it possible, how? we try to find out questions like this around us. but if you use support / resistance, then this is very good scalping for example you have displyed. thanks for the keep trading post

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-06-30)

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading which in my opinion is not a victory, for me the advantage is that if I don't like trading in forex because of big profits, Forex is so difficult to guess, but the more we wrestle in it, the more we are curious and curious about the cause. The more you learn, the better you will experience. and learn more about trade. I took advantage of the demo trade. Most Forex traders provide Forex as a good job market. greedy all the time in trading. That's a profitable way of thinking ...

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the link that you attach to us if it's full of indicators, I think it's a good time to look at these indicators, even if I'm not really into the indicator, but I can see them maybe I find a good indicator to add them to my strategy. but my advice is don't trade with a lot of indicators to make your chart comfortable and support the main resistance strategy aur ko kahi bar using karta hu par main long enter nahi leta hu aur sirf thode profit ko get karne to baad hi out ho jata hu par abhi yeh thread thread dekh kar muje lagta hi ki muje bhi 50-200 pips do not trade open rakhni chahiye.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The level of activity and the help of trendline and market level resistance price action for research as the basis for the initial place, always considering daily patterns, do not fight the pattern, use stop-loss according to the investment reduction opportunities received and I need to give this technique a try I know how far this technique can work on my route because in addition to producing more benefits we must be diligent depending on my advice

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will give you my automated forex trading strategy that can be used with any broker that runs meta traders 4. This system can generate 50-60 percent as an annual return. It comes with a manual on how to use the trading system and a bonus guide on how to make money trading forex without capital and only the strategy This system has been tested and functioning! and I think my profitable trade is only 2% stop loss and 7% take profit because this process helps me reduce my greed in trading on the forex market. and I also want to choose long-term trading for my trading on the forex market. I don't have statistics about trading in my favor because I lost my investment money in the forex market. So thank you for your post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 172 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)