+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 172 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To trade and have done and thank you for sharing with us, this inspired me a lot in forex trading to trade properly in the hope that one day I will benefit like when I do not study foreign exchange trading using a demo account where there is no need to invest work to be mentioned above profit and It is good to see someone making money by utilizing all resources. This will help us along with newcomers to understand how to behave in real trading. This will also help me set targets. Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To trade and have done and thank you for sharing with us, this inspired me a lot in forex trading to trade properly in the hope that one day I will benefit like when I do not study foreign exchange trading using a demo account where there is no need to invest the work to be mentioned above is profit. and It is good to see someone making money by utilizing all resources. This will help us along with newcomers to understand how to behave in real trading. This will also help me set targets. Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm .... waaaoo !!! Congratulations, it is the fantastic trade that you have done and thank you for sharing with us, this inspired me a lot in the forex trading market to trade properly and I hope that one day I will benefit like you ... and get big profits so if you can, don't do well and make good decisions on forex and the most expensive if you lose your death next to my friend in business, also have to post your trading strategy so that everyone can profit like you.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    extraordinary brother, very amazing. I think you are truly an experienced person. Maintain & share your strategies about trading. I want to learn from you ... It illustrates that you are a very good trader and Wow, amazing results, I want to need the type of strategy you use to produce consistent profits. Please share this strategy with me and I will be very grateful.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These people plus colleagues as long as this message board will be able to promote as long as you can your chosen practice expert. Hopefully you really promote them with a system can be blessed fortunately definitely above this for the reason that most people promote data along with the awareness that he and I am currently definitely not inferior ... with thanks for spreading, having people who are very motivating around foreign exchange to have trade accurately. Hopefully sooner or later I can get profit for example just like you. and yes buddy, the benefits are very inspiring I also want to get a high amount to get as much as I can because it is very important to get well from forex trasing because we learn everything to get as much as we can

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can this good technique certainly be able to help with that ??? everyone other than good friends in this community is usually satisfied to write whenever you can become an expert in the tactics you use from this item. Let's hope that people write about these items with all your approaches that are likely to make profits usually outweighs that especially because most of us write about knowledge while using expertise. My business is currently finding out about this FX trading when using a trial bank account. so far there are no requirements related to investment decisions. and my family along with my best friends on this subject's website happen to be willing to publish if you are a system professional buying it all. Regarding everyone publishing everything in the program you will be fortunate of course around the fact that people publish information when using experiences that many of us are not minimized as long as many people on the other hand will almost always be included by HER In connection with one day I can get a return for example, for example. My organization today is finding out about global forex trading along with simulation balances. where it is not necessary for financial commitments.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To share in this forum I am happy to share if you can master the strategy you are using, I hope you share it with your strategy to be blessed to make more profit than that because we share knowledge with the knowledge we have will not decrease in number to think that it's important to start learning this demo account on a live account. and support and resistance are very strong and many traders use them to support their trading strategies, but if you use support and resistance lines you also have to use trend lines, whatever way you do is very good in your trade and I wish you avery good luck in your business plan.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often use this strategy except for Elliot waves, because it is difficult to understand and count every time a new wave appears. because there will definitely be a wave modification from each wave. for that you need to practice continuously and of course you will often encounter mistakes. still the only simple way to get to the trend line. and the trade that you have done to share with us that inspires me a lot in forex trading to do trading correctly is the trade that you have done to share with us a lot of inspiration in forex trading to trade correctly I hope one day I will make a profit just like you. Now learn forex trading with a demo account.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow this is a great strategy for profitable trade, I think it's a very good and useful strategy to get good income and for good profits, trading is the best way for every trader, to take advantage easily we only need a little effort. and for many people to get this kind of results for a while and they make a bad loss all this will depend on the way the market behaves. If the market is choppy and start how we determine the entry point for our entry. The market is boring, we can produce little or no loss or even bad losses and then we will see that forex is not as easy as we see it as a trader.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    feel very good when we have something to share so it's good to share with other traders to increase our enthusiasm to trade forex better and keep hoping that we will soon be smart and profitable, thank you for sharing your trade history with us who are good examples good work. and Congratulations for marketing, it's amazing to have, and I thank you for sharing with many Americans tomorrow who inspire to trade on the Forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 172 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)