+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 172 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muna1982 View Post
    i hear about Elliot wave trading that is very profitable and i like to learn it. but my problem it that i did not get any clear idea that from where i will count the wave in Elliot wave pattern. i got the link and i think i need to study the material in the web site. i think it is described here very well and i will got to know them. i say the result you show, this is a awesome result and day by day it must increased. i also follow it in my trading.
    Bhai big problem ye hi hota hai, ki Kaha se humko 123 counting ki shuruwat karna chahiye, lekin main ye baat janta hoon, ki iske saath zigzag indicator ka use karna chahiye, wo high aur low ke bare mein achchi tarah se batata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hear about Elliot wave trading that is very profitable and i like to learn it. but my problem it that i did not get any clear idea that from where i will count the wave in Elliot wave pattern. i got the link and i think i need to study the material in the web site. i think it is described here very well and i will got to know them. i say the result you show, this is a awesome result and day by day it must increased. i also follow it in my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ye kafi achi strategy ap ne show karwai hai aur apni earning bhi show karwae hai ye kafi achi baat hai is se naye traders ko kafi kuch seekhne ko milta hai aur naye traders apni trading improve karte hain......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congrats ,that was an incredible mercantilism that you've got done and thanks for sharing with U.S.A. ,its ennobling Maine plenty in Forex mercantilism to create a trade properly. I hope sooner or later i will be able to get profit like as you. I'm currently learning the Forex mercantilism by victimization the demo account. within which there's no would like of investment................

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetnrimi View Post
    Wow, bahut hi good profit aapne earn kiya hai, aise aise snap shot dekh kar trading karne ka confidence badta hai, kyoki bahut log forex ko sirf loss wala business kahne lagte hai, aapka true profit dekh kar achcha feel ho raha hai, aur aapne ji Pivort ka indicator diya hai uske liye bahut bahut thanks.
    bhai ye baat ek dum sahi hai, agar kisi ke profits ke bare mein sun kar ya fir screen shot dekhne ke baad, us trader mein confidence level badta hai, fir wo bhi is field mein kafi paisa kamane ki thaan leta hai, aur mehnat karna shuru kar deta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congrats ,that was an amazing commerce that you have got done and thanks for sharing with United States of America ,its ennobling American state plenty in forex commerce to form a trade properly. I hope in the future i will be able to get profit like as you. i'm currently learning the forex commerce by mistreatment the demo account. during which there's no want of investment.........

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is really remarkable that you have 100% winning rate.is that possible,how? we try to find out this kind of questions arround us.but if you are using support/resistance,then is very good scalping example you have displayed.

Banned fright1101 is an unknown quantity at this point fright1101's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks, Some of friend because thir show us very good posting to their profitable trading in forex market , I think my profitable trading always depend on my won skill and knowledge of forex trading business.

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow, bahut hi good profit aapne earn kiya hai, aise aise snap shot dekh kar trading karne ka confidence badta hai, kyoki bahut log forex ko sirf loss wala business kahne lagte hai, aapka true profit dekh kar achcha feel ho raha hai, aur aapne ji Pivort ka indicator diya hai uske liye bahut bahut thanks.

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is pretty cool my friend and also congratulation for your earning so for me i think that the forex need a hard worker trader in order to be always the best and also improve the skills of every one here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 172 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)