+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 172 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member anytimejancok is an unknown quantity at this point anytimejancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think These results of the profits to you bestowed isn't sensible however i would like a lot of coaching on a demo account and want time to develop your expertise on the complete study a lot of and learn a lot of thus we tend to don't see losses on your next visit .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sikhendy is an unknown quantity at this point sikhendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    i just want to say congratulation for you, you have an excellent job to win the prizes. i am still new beginner so i still learning in forex, i hope i can do well to take a good profit even it is still low at the beginning. thanks...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jobon is an unknown quantity at this point jobon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congratulations, which was an excellent handling, as you have done, and thank you for sharing with us, it's electrifying us a lot in the Forex currency trading in order to generate a correct. I hope one day I definitely get profit like whilst you. My company is today to study Forex currency trading with test consideration. As there is no reason that involves investment decision

Member sobia anees is an unknown quantity at this point sobia anees's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its an incredible profit and extraordinary accomplishment. Notwithstanding, i am truly trust you can impart more insight about safety and underpin, in addition to elliot wave as you said above

Member ynodhady is an unknown quantity at this point ynodhady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello and salam bhaiyo

hello bhaiyo ye mera September month ki trading hai, jismein maine Support aur resistance base par trading karke earn kiya,

I m very happy with my trading.

My trading is improving.

Learn about Elliot -Waves

http://forex-indicators.net/cycle-in.../elliott-waves

First Image

Second Image

All profits in just 3 days, I have capital only 267$

Thanks

Pivot indicator
    wow,,, great friends,,,, I also studied elliot wave,,, I learned slowly,,, and I'm trying to understand what the meaning of the dijarkan by Mr. Elliot, and wore a nice theory, that any movement would experience step by step and eventually the price will reverse the direction of the price movement before, but I'm still confused and still only end up with a loss and even to the MC, may be an indicator that you begikan here to change my life and increase my advantage

Senior Member farooq1981 is an unknown quantity at this point farooq1981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother you are the right this is so profitable indicate for forex signal and i must sure this is safe and profitable system for every one and and people get the profit and safe the account because in this take profit point stop loss point so i this is so best for my account and others. thanks and best regards Farooq Ahmed

Member Taha is an unknown quantity at this point Taha's Avatar
    Thanks
    i listen to about Elliot trend dealing that is very successful and i like to understand it. but my issue it that i did not get any obvious concept that from where i will depend the trend in Elliot trend design. i got the weblink and i think i need to research the content in the website.

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right choice that to analyze every new concept and technique in trial demo first. every technique have some advantage and restriction which in not identified by theoretical description. when we perform with it in dealing situation then it is become obvious to us. more over we need excellent knowing of the technique and its procedure too. if we go for immediate execution in stay consideration it may cause us reduction before knowing any factor.

Banned shama12 is an unknown quantity at this point shama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    an excellent dealing which you have done and also thank you with regard to sharing with us, their striking everyone lots with currency trading to make a industry appropriately. I am hoping 1 day let me acquire earnings similar to since you. My business is now studying the actual currency trading using the test account. through which there' no requirement regarding expense.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys mere khyal se profitable trading strategy k liya bohoti learn kar na joruri hey . r yeah experience trade yeah kar sakti hey, is k liya forex ebook or demo account me bohoti jada practices kara ne joruri hey . thank guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 172 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)