+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 172 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member superboys is an unknown quantity at this point superboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow you have realy a great trader .mujay boht khushi hui hy k aap ne 3 din me itna profit hasil kar lya hope hum sab bi sucsess hon or profit hasil kar sakain .aap esay hi apni tips share kr dya karain es se hum new trader ko help mil sakti hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here forex trading is not an easy way to earning jobs, we need more hard work and more market analysis and patience on our earning. Profit from forex market - i think our trading success depends on our proper market analysis. Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mian3 is an unknown quantity at this point mian3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dealing profitable is much like you. To begin with I am incapable to find making profits regarding my individual company with Forex Currency dealing. Following daily investing so plenty of your energy and effort When i take small earnings. This gives us relaxed to get yet again resources with Forex Currency dealing. Currently I am satisfied.

Member ocikca is an unknown quantity at this point ocikca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow thats great green result
    how long you learn to trade to get that much green on your history
    for me myself i never get green, maybe one or twice, i always cut it profit or cut it loss manually
    so i tink i did not have passion to wait until it got TP or SL so i did not get green on my history

Senior Member DBS is an unknown quantity at this point DBS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    congratulation for your requirements mate, that's thus fantastic 267$ in only 3 trading day and 100 p.c winning. support and resistance play a very important roles in forex trading that's why candle traders conjointly price support and resistance most.

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this case I also wanted a good trading results to create a good advantage to use a good advantage to perform these activities well and creating profits properly.

Senior Member mandiri is an unknown quantity at this point mandiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our rewarding trading photograph is not comparable to you. To start with I am unable to discover earning money regarding my personal business with Forex. Following everyday spending so much time When i take tiny income. This gives us comfortable to invest yet again funds with Forex. Currently I am happy.
    Do or Do Not!
    There is no TRY!

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really remarkable that you have 100% winnign rate. is that possible how we try to find out this kind of quetions aroudn us but if you are using support resistance than this is very good scalping example you have displayed can you share to indicator to help me get proift i want o know suppot 1,2,3 as your chart and i can use the ellot wave.

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that smart is perfectly for you dear as a result of daily life there will be too several peole they will wanna make big profit then they will don't settle for small profit here therefore main factor is the idea that don't have a noise once you gets loss, conjointly my dear friend small prfoit made you big skilled trade here

Senior Member hejust is an unknown quantity at this point hejust's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good profit

but is this profit all days or u win some times and lose some times ?

i just wanna ask cuz there is no prefct strategy

must win and must lose this is forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 172 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)