+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 172 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we share our profitable trading beginner or other expert will try to trade with our method, and if alot of trader trade with that method the chances to make money in maximum amount will work a little hard I guess, but its depend on how we can trade as well as them who able to make good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    that's good.trading which you have done and thanks for sharing with us ,its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly .
    I hope one day i will get profit like as you. I am now learning the forex trading by using the demo account.
    thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tahirtaaha is on a distinguished road tahirtaaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    support and resistance per trading karna yeh theek hai aur agar saath mei pivot point ka sahara bhi mil jae to maza aa jata hai aap ke strategy such mei zabardast hai mei is ko demo per apply kar raha hoo mei is k saaath aur kon kon say indicator ko use karsakta hoon yeh batae please.

Junior Member sanperland is an unknown quantity at this point sanperland's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm sure this strategy is quite much alright because i've been practicing this plan for some days today and i'm sure i might make profit using this and i just need much more confirmation just before i invest my money.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    profitable trading is a term used to determine whetther a trader is making profit or making losses in his trading. profitable trading is when a trader makes the be trader that makes profits and not losses. profitabke trading is done with strategies, good money management rules and so on

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow thats was great result with great analysis too just with only pivot point setup you have good job, hope will stand for long time all those profit. its will make me think to join with your strategy based on pivot look like its powerful strategy.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is really remarkable that you have 100% winning rate. Is that possible how we try to find out this kind of questions around us but if you are using support reistance. Then this is very good scalping example you have displayed can you share the indicator to help me get profit i want to know that support 1,2,3, as your chart and I can use the elliot wave.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a Very good profitable portfolio.You have shared just your image of the trading. Why dont you share some of your experience and trading strategy. SO that all new traders can get benefited.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me and my firends on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it. I hope you share it with yout strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reudced in numbe instead will always be added by i trade by support and resistance and draw trend line, It is very useful strategy.

Banned shama12 is an unknown quantity at this point shama12's Avatar
    Thanks
    which was a wonderful dealing which you have done along with appreciate it for giving around, it's striking me personally a good deal with forex trading to manufacture a deal correctly. I am hoping some day i am going to find earnings such as because you. We are currently understanding your forex trading utilizing the demonstration accounts. during which there's no need of investment decision.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 172 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)