+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To trading and have done and thanks for the sharing with us its inspriring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly to hope one day i will get profit like as you i am not learning the forex traidng by using the demo account in which there is not need to investment the work for mentioned to above the profit. hello brother congratulation for this good profit and i need more question about this strategy eliot wave is on eof the best technique in forex market i wantr to learn it but i want to know whats the best time frame you use it and why you dont use stop loss tools because i see in one trade u make a big loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI ALL

if you lose your death next to my friend in business, should also post your trading strategies so that all people can profit like you. Good strategy and great works, Mate! Based on what I saw from your statement, I think you do a scalping trading as your basic strategy. Well, even if I do not understand what actually method did you use to gain that a lot profits, I think the final key of that successfully trades is more about your trading management and psychological management, not the strategy at first. However, happy trading!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29), Unregistered (1)

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make good profits so if you can, t do well and take good decisions in forex and greatest expensive if you lose your death next to my friend in business, should also post your trading strategies so that all people can profit like you. Good strategy and great works, Mate! Based on what I saw from your statement, I think you do a scalping trading as your basic strategy. Well, even if I do not understand what actually method did you use to gain that a lot profits, I think the final key of that successfully trades is more about your trading management and psychological management, not the strategy at first. However, happy trading!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuya For This Useful Post:

BlindX (2019-12-28), nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Excellent brother that is really awesome. I think that you really really experienced person. Keep it up & please share your strategy about trading. I want to learn from you.....It depicts that you are excellent trader... If you want to adopt the method of profitable trading then you should enhance the proper knowledge skill with modern techniques which are available in many websites and e books on the internet which are very helpful and useful for the trader. The trader who has good knowledge skill also doing the profitable trading.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people plus this associates during this message board will be able to promote provided you can expert a practices you choose them.. Hopefully you actually promote them with the system might be blessed profit-making is definitely above this for the reason that most people promote the data together with the awareness that him and i currently have is definately not lower.. with thanks to get spreading around, it has the motivating people considerably around foreign exchange to have a commerce accurately. Hopefully sooner or later i can have gain for instance just like you. Its very easy to start bonuses here. You just need to write quality posts and have to share your experiences with others. You can start from demo account on which you will practice until you get expert and think so to be proficient in this Forex trade. You will earn bonus for your posts on Indian forum which you will use on your live account to start earning profits.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this get good at technique can certainly help by it??? everyone in addition to the good friends within this community usually are content to write about whenever you can get good at this tactics you make use of the item.. Lets hope people write about the item with all your approach will likely be giving profit-making is usually in excess of of which mainly because most of us write about the knowledge while using the expertise. My business is at this point finding out this fx trading when using the tryout bank account. during which there' no requirement connected with investment decision. people plus this associates during this message board will be able to promote provided you can expert a practices you choose them.. Hopefully you actually promote them with the system might be blessed profit-making is definitely above this for the reason that most people promote the data together with the awareness that him and i currently have is definately not lower around selection preferably.. Hopefully sooner or later i can have gain for instance just like you. We're at this moment knowing a foreign exchange utilize the simulated akun. whereby you do not have with choice.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To share on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it i hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reduced in number to think it is important to start learning this demo account to on live the live account. I think wow really trading style i do believe your wonderful trader and I'm support you and I'm movement you my next trade so several many thanks for the wonderful reveal and please reveal whole explain your strategy its my personal say my expensive friend.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading forex is going to succeed simply by installing the right strategy.Some traders interested in the experience of other traders to follow to learn strategies that have been profitable.But I also think profit is achieved with a possible strategy can be achieved repeatedly. The trading is you have done for sharing with us its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly was a trading which you have done have for sharing with us its inspiring in lot in forex trading to make a trade properly i hope one day i will get profit like as you. Now learning the forex trading by the demo account.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To many people get these kind of result for a while and they make bad losses again all this would depend on the way the market has been behaving. If the market is choppy and ranging how do we determine any entry points for our entry. The market is dull we can make very little or no proifts or even bad losses and then we would see that forex is not that easy like we see it the traders. that is a goods ways fo tradings please continue in your hard works. forex is the core of the analysis correctly. understand and gather all the information and do goods treads.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery strategy ye hai kay jahan par markete hoti hai us say 30 point neechay aik buy lga deta hon or us say 30 point oper aik sell lga deta hon or 30 point pay tp lga deta hon or next day uska result profit main mujay mil jata hai ye mery liay buhat best hai feel so good when we have something to share that it is good to share with other trader to increase our spirit to trade forex more better and keep hope that we will get smart and profitable soon, thank for share your trade histories with us that a good sample of good work.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)