+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 172 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kudos to you buddy, it's so amazing $ 267 in just three trading days and 100 percent winners. Support and resistance are important in the Forex market traders why light also has support and resistance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sulmanmugal1 is an unknown quantity at this point sulmanmugal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its easy to over-think a trade or completely miss profitable trades because you are looking for complex setups. We here at the INO.com like to keep things as simple and profitable as possible. Today we have asked Brian Heyliger of SixFigureTrader.com to share one of his favorite setups with us, its simple and effective. Be sure to comment and let us know what you thin!!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mainka is an unknown quantity at this point mainka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations on your Forex market it was amazing what you did, thanks for sharing the Americans, thank you according to Satsuma state create an uplifting. I would churn up as your future income and. Learning Forex trading demo account abuse for now. If you do not invest

Senior Member hajiabbas is on a distinguished road hajiabbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex mery liye to profitable trading hai jis say main kamaye kar raha hon or main es baat say buhat khush hon kay main ne forex ko kafi had tak sekh liya hai or main forex par kamyabi hasil karnay kay kareeb hon.

Junior Member kihmdj is an unknown quantity at this point kihmdj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations to the treatment is that the dish and also to a debate with us, is to inspire a lot of Forex trading to effectively create business. I hope that in the end I am similar to when we are at this point, Learn forex trading with this test. If needed for investment decisions.

Junior Member lahfji is an unknown quantity at this point lahfji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, that he managed to trade and also thank you for expressing so inspired me to reach agreement on Forex is not surprising. I finally believe that hopefully where I am now is equal to the benefit of forex account trade. No maintenance.

Junior Member gdkedhr is an unknown quantity at this point gdkedhr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Incredible results along with good results. I hope that my husband and I may be the first scientist. Finally, I'm really interested in, they can talk about a lot of details of the resistance, along with the help, said Elliott, as mentioned above. I think that Elliott said it was a strong focus on this planet can be.

Junior Member jdon618 is an unknown quantity at this point jdon618's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations on an amazing business that and thanks for sharing the North American country to its high Forex Trading correct pine state too. I hope that sooner or later will be able to earn a profit than you. At the moment I am learning currency trading demo account, harassment. What would be the investment

Member eyeytry is an unknown quantity at this point eyeytry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A greater need, which is a big business that is successful, and I also appreciate your desire to talk about inspiring us that many Forex companies to produce efficiently. I am interested in a degree is acquired, including help with your error. I'm currently dominate especially in Forex trading, using the case to consider. What you will need, including a financial obligation.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tahirtaaha View Post
    support and resistance per trading karna yeh theek hai aur agar saath mei pivot point ka sahara bhi mil jae to maza aa jata hai aap ke strategy such mei zabardast hai mei is ko demo per apply kar raha hoo mei is k saaath aur kon kon say indicator ko use karsakta hoon yeh batae please.
    bhai support aur resistance ki trading ek bahut hi achchi trading maani jaati hai, lekin pivot point sirf day trader ke liye best hoti hai, day trader daily pivot base par entry point nikaal sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 172 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)