+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 172 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Junior Member esgggdu is an unknown quantity at this point esgggdu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations to big business, which received and I thank you for sharing with us much myself-the glorification of the reputation of the Forex includes trading correct trade. I hope that you eventually can do just like you win. I am currently learning currency trading demo account harassment. Where is the investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji ye kaun si trading strategy hai jo ki aap trading me upyog karte hain aur fayda kamate hain iska ek image gayab ho jane ki wajah se mujhe thik se samajh nahi aa raha hai agar aap ke pass thoda samay ho to kya aap iske bare me vistaar se bata paenge to aapka bada aabhar hoga.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member shown is an unknown quantity at this point shown's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congrats, which was an incredible buying and selling that you've carried out as well as many thanks with regard to discussing around, it's uplifting me personally a great deal within Forex currency rading to create a industry correctly. I really hope eventually I'll obtain revenue such as whir you. I'm right now understanding he actual Forex currency trading using the demonstration accounts. by which you don't have associated with expense.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member jhytde is an unknown quantity at this point jhytde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations it's that much you can do and I thank you for sharing with the United States, pine tree state of many in the trade trade forex touted developing correctly. I hope that in the future can turn a profit, will like you. I Learn forex trading demo account for the persecution. Where there is no shortage of investment.

Junior Member abushihab is an unknown quantity at this point abushihab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WoW vaj tsiaj XUV XUV xim xim vaj ib cov tshwm sim yav ntuag ntej Thiab muaj vaj tsiaj status tsiaj XUV XUV xim xim . "Bro PSR vam tias kuv twb muaj ntau status Kawm ntawv thawj ZAUG, hehehe Thaum KAWG, kuv. yog ib cov nthuav dav heev, kuv vam tias FAIB nee nee rough rough hauj Thiab lawv nyiaj yug Thiab sive Elliot yoj, com ntau. kuv xav tias Elliot yoj yuav tsum muaj yaam TSWV yim thaum ntiaj lub teb TSI muaj. Vaj tsiaj including lis tsheb, bro.

Junior Member cholka is an unknown quantity at this point cholka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow!
    Felicitations, it has been amazing deals that do And thank you for sharing countries in North America, other extant pine tree State in forex they sold to create a business contentment.
    I hope so the earlier you later find benefits like you.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,213 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai kafi achchi baat hai, ki aapko aise indicator mile hai, jo market mein achcha work karte hai, aise hi indicator humko chahiye hote hai, jisse hum market mein kafi achchi trading karke paisa kama sakte hai.
    hanji bhai hume woi indicators chahiye jo hume forex mein faida de sake,market mein kaafi indicators hai jisme kaafi fake bhi hai esliye hume indicator ko use karne se pehle uske views jaroor dekhlene chahiye..

Senior Member fhbfdbg is an unknown quantity at this point fhbfdbg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations had, did an amazing job and Forex trading is a very thorough job, thanks for sharing the North American country. Hopefully one day I'll be able to get your benefit.

Senior Member dfhbfdj is an unknown quantity at this point dfhbfdj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, the mercantilism is fantastic, thank you for sharing you have to State in North American mercantilism created Forex trading, trading, refining the pine state a lot. I hope that in the future, such as for profit. I am now learning Forex mercantilism victims accounts for impersonation. Inside there is no one wants to invest in.

Senior Member gfhngfm is an unknown quantity at this point gfhngfm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading-mostly thank you brother's support and resistance and draw a line, it is terribly useful strategies, I think that you should learn Elliott wave pattern, you can make money easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 172 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)