+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 172 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai kafi achchi baat hai, ki aapko aise indicator mile hai, jo market mein achcha work karte hai, aise hi indicator humko chahiye hote hai, jisse hum market mein kafi achchi trading karke paisa kama sakte hai.
    han bhai agar kisi trader k pas achay indicator hay jo market ma acha result da rahay hay tu wo buhat hi khush kismal trader hay .wo in traders ko use kar k daily achay pips earn kar sakta hay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ttholy is an unknown quantity at this point ttholy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quite unusual for the father and the mother. Very good, if you profit $ 267 just 3 days to act.
    As the profits keep secret, pine tree State, and my friends on this forum, what in place, ways and means to control where you can share the love ... I hope that a little blessed by our desire to share our data with data with its strategy in the region, on the other side of the divide, the hand directly from the drops can be added to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

We can be sure if the price is at upside of the pivot line, the trend is bullish. When the price is at downside of pivot line, the trend is bearish. But, how to determine if a bullish trend is already overbought or if a bearish trend is already oversold ??

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai bhut kam logu ko theak indicaotr milty hain aur hum earn kar sakty hain sab ki khawaish hoti hai k indocator acaha mil jaye ta k hum acaha sa earn kar saky aur market sai profit lai saky magar hum agar news par zaydah dehan dain gay tou hum kabhea galat ja nahe sakty hain news sai humay kafi acaha earn karnay ko mil jata hai....

Member singham is an unknown quantity at this point singham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good I am so glad to see individual room skren shot like profit, because it can make me more confident that forex is very profitable, and I think you should also post your trading strategies so that all people can profit like you.

Junior Member chodan is an unknown quantity at this point chodan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations on making a big business trend that you need to do, and thank you for sharing so many Kudos to Commerce, Trade Forex, right; I hope in the future that you win like eternity. I have learned there is a Forex demo account violation business if it does not. In the investment.

Junior Member hgfvhfv is an unknown quantity at this point hgfvhfv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Too expensive, sensitive, because many people from the Earth, which is a way to make decisive victory and not satisfied with something small, and greatest if you lose your expensive death next to my friend in business, not too bad here in the noise it might make.

Member fxstar is on a distinguished road fxstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that,s great profit dear so you need to keep it up good trading help us to make good profits so if you can,t do well and take good decisions in forex may be you can,t get good profits and no indicator or signal help you to earn good

Junior Member ksfcssf is an unknown quantity at this point ksfcssf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Felicitations, it was amazing, and grace to share what you did in America, the glorification of you for me a great number of forex sell trade form is correct. In the future, I want you to make a profit, just like you. I now Forex trading account demonstration Apprenticeship victimization. But I would very much like some investment

Junior Member kalma is an unknown quantity at this point kalma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, you have successfully incredible mercantilism and thanks for sharing with the American people, the American investment in Forex trading very ennobling mercantilism does justice. I hope that you can receive benefits, if ever. I am currently learning forex demo account for commercial misuse. There is no shortage of investment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 172 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)