+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 172 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes friend aapney kafi acchi trading skills develop kar li hai kyunki aap 99% profitable trading kar saktey hain.Elliot Wave theory ke baarey mey maine bhi kafi kuch suna hai.Main definitely iske baarey mey complete study karuga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mszran is an unknown quantity at this point mszran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to see someone making good money utilizing all resources. It will help us along with newcomers to understand how to behave in real trading. It also will help me to set my target. Wish you good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fazee View Post
    ap na tu bhot acha earning ke ha muzha ap ka trad history ache laga es ma ko koi loss nahe howa serf profit he profit agar yahe chez ap high volume sa kara tu aur acha profit mil sakta ha.
    agar hum bina loss ke trading kar rahe hain to wo result humare liye kafi badiya ho sakta hain without loss humko to kamai nai ho sakti hain lekin agar hum kabhi kabhi trade karte hain aur wo bhi tab jab confirm signal mile to aise mein hum consistently earn kar sakte hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    As and when I am trading I always try to escape from the loss and earn the good money from this business. To get the profit from this business the knowledge and practice pay the great role in this business. And also the trader should avoid the mistakes.

Senior Member fzzn is an unknown quantity at this point fzzn's Avatar
    Thanks
    app acha earning ke ha muzha ap ka trad history ache laga es ma ko koi loss nahe howa serf profit he profit agar yahe chez ap high volume sa kara tu aur acha profit mil sakta ha.

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good strategy and great works, Mate! Based on what I saw from your statement, I think you do a scalping trading as your basic strategy. Well, even if I do not understand what actually method did you use to gain that a lot profits, I think the final key of that successfully trades is more about your trading management and psychological management, not the strategy at first. However, happy trading!

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is a good way of trading please continue in your hard work. Forex is the core of the analysis correctly, understand and gather all the information and do good tread
    market depend on countr thanks've given this strategy that I think is very simple and worth a try at least as an additional knowledge for us and if we can successfully implement it
    might be a way to benefit

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    people plus this associates during this message board will be able to promote provided you can expert a practices you choose them.. Hopefully you actually promote them with the system might be blessed profit-making is definitely above this for the reason that most people promote the data together with the awareness, It is handy system, There's no doubt that make sure you master Elliott Mounds sample..

Member redforex is an unknown quantity at this point redforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow congrats brother you have earn such a very nice profit with out any loss please give us some tips how you trade if you can shere with us the your
    secret

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    make good profits so if you can, t do well and take good decisions in forex and greatest expensive if you lose your death next to my friend in business, should also post your trading strategies so that all people can profit like you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 172 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)