+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 172 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Junior Member momindil is an unknown quantity at this point momindil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing this system brother.ye buth achi hai strategy ha trading k liye
    or profit k liye bhi baki menat to insan ko khud kerni parti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mannan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mannan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    how the master secret can benefit by it??? me and my friends on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it .. I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reduced in number instead will always be added by HIM

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    HI dear sahi app kay trading ruselts kafi achay hain or main iss say kush howa hoon kuoon kay koi bhee success full trader dekhany say hosla milta hay dear agar app loog iss ko best traqay say kar saktay hain dear app ko strategy apni kudh banai chiya takay haam uss ko follwo bhee kar skain or iss main honay wali tabdellion ko samaj sakain .

Banned faceebook is an unknown quantity at this point faceebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    My profitable trading.yes this is really remarkable that you have 100%winning rate.is that possible,how?we try to find out this kind of questions around us.but if you are using support/resistance,then this is very good scalping example you have displyed.

Senior Member ramosadams is an unknown quantity at this point ramosadams's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello brother congratulation for this good profit and i need more question about this strategy eliot wave is on eof the best technique in forex market i wantr to learn it but i want to know whats the best time frame you use it and why you dont use stop loss tools because i see in one trade u make a big loss

Member shooter is an unknown quantity at this point shooter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice information brother it is very usefull and this site is very helpfull i am searching on this site is a very best site and your trading ratio is also very best.

Senior Member munshi is on a distinguished road munshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You provided really very good indicators to us, so we could be facilitated with the, that is why I love this forum I can find some technical information here with many of the threads talking general issues, your indicators seems to be very nice, hope you may find more success and more indicators for us, thanks a ot.

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is a good way of trading please continue in your hard work. Forex is the core of the

analysis correctly, understand and gather all the information and do good tread

market depend on country economic condition

Senior Member Sate is an unknown quantity at this point Sate's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope one day i will get profit like as you. I am now learning the forex trading by using the demo account. in which there is no need of investment. Good luck

Senior Member aravin is an unknown quantity at this point aravin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To trading and have done and thanks for the sharing with us its inspriring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly to hope one day i will get profit like as you i am not learning the forex traidng by using the demo account in which there is not need to investment the work for mentioned to above the profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 172 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)