+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congrats ,that was a fantastic trading which you have done and thanks for sharing with us ,its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly.
    I hope one day i will get profit like as you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hunsei96 is an unknown quantity at this point hunsei96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my way in the forex. I collect 10pips every day. after 20days I have 200pips. some times I change the lot size. so i can earn lot of money.

I have use this indicators.

1. MACD signal 2 this is my favorite indicator.
    2. RSi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kajool is an unknown quantity at this point kajool's Avatar
    Thanks
    The overall strategy is not always reliable as part of the agreement very well at all dealers offer and demand the technical basis etc rather than Forex is a loving opportunity where we can earn so much money namely there are a lot of system out there that is very good but then again its up to use whether can use them to the fullest or not with then you will find out all by yourself how to use a profitable trading system

Senior Member MIRZA IFTIKHAR BEG is an unknown quantity at this point MIRZA IFTIKHAR BEG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congrats it was a great trade that I made, I'm learning currently trade forex on a demo-account.. I hope that someday will get the money you make. At this time,so it can be an excellent example, scalping, who had been exposed to. I want to travel on the day you pay what the hours add command someone thank you for sharing and hope you get more profits.

Senior Member bike is an unknown quantity at this point bike's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G Han bhai aap sin best trading k gift kiya baat hai ap kind first trading ki kuin k aap but kh best trading k Libya aap ko but aha profit kma skta ho.or aap tree ng said but kh new trading k mutlq maloomat krain g kin k aap bhut said kh new trader hmesha Loos hot I hai k aap Kari best treder bhe his sa aap demo account ues krta ho

Banned shakeelurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point shakeelurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    INSTAL THE example.

To install, click my laptop, local disk, program files, broker folder, templatesthen copy and paste it within the folder. Restart your MT4.right click on any chart.and click on example name, then you have got the example right. you'll currently right click on the chart once more, choose properties and alter the grid color to black for higher image.

PAIRS: GBP/USD,EUR/USD,EUR/JPY,NZD/USD,AUD/USD

TOOLS : MA 28(applied to chart), ATR(20),RSI eight and MA 8(applied to initial information box)

Note : All the tools area unit already put in aboard the example.

LONG ENTRY RULES.
    Enter your long trade once the RSI crosses its moving average. we tend to purchase once RSI crosses the moving average from below, meaning the worth of the RSI should be on top of its MA .It is very important to notice that a cross is simply valid once the daily candle has closed .Also make certain that the candle closes right on top of the MA28(red).We dont take a trade on the day once the cross has shaped because it could disappear later within the day.

we tend to enter the trade as before long because the new candle is created i.e. at the gap value.

Member alhasan is an unknown quantity at this point alhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is to be hoped that one day I will follow the money, thanks to you. Currently I'm learning Forex currency trading in order to make the demonstration. As a result, there is no reason to fire you.

Banned bonouspoint is an unknown quantity at this point bonouspoint's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wese apki yhe trading deakh kay main to bohat khush hua hun is ne mugy bohat he zayada hosla diya hai kay main bhi kisi din itne kama kay dikhaun ga main bhi paise kama kay kpana kaam kar sakun ga.

Member amir amir is an unknown quantity at this point amir amir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aap k trading ke results wakkay e bohat achay hain definitely jab aap ko success milti hai tou aap ko acha lagta hai. Aap ke strategy bohat achi aur profitable hai aur aap ne apnay results share ker k bohat acha kiya kyon k iss se newbies ko na sirf help milti hai bal k courage b milti hai forex trading kernay ke.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji result to kafi ache hain apne jo strategy bataya hain ek to pivot point aur dusra elliott-waves ye dono hi trading ke liye achi strategy hain main elliott-waves ke bare mein nahi janta hu lekin pivot point jarur use karta hu bhaiya ji
    sahi kaha aapne main bhi is strategy ke result dekhe hain jo ki thread opener ne dale hain lekin pivot point mere samajh se uper hi hai maine elliot aur pivot point ka mix wala try kar ke dekh chuka hai lekin mujhe iske signal hi samajh nahi aate hain kab aaega trade ka samay aur kab nahi samajh hi nahi aata.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)