+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 172 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people plus this colleague during this message board will be able to promote as long as you can practice experts you choose them .. Hopefully you really promote them with a possible blessed system of profit making is definitely on top of this because most people promote data along with awareness that he and I are currently definitely not inferior .. with thanks for spreading it, it has motivated people around the foreign exchange to have an accurate trade. Hopefully sooner or later I can have an advantage like you. my friends in this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategy you use it .. I hope you share it with the strategy you will get profit making more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge we have will be not reduced in number , will always be added by DIA

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is this good in technique can definitely help with that ??? everyone other than good friends in this community is usually satisfied to write about whenever you can use this tactic with your well utilizing the item. Let's hope people write about these items with all your approaches will likely give you usually more advantages than most especially since most of us write about knowledge when using skills. My business at this point finds out these fx trading when using tryout bank account. where there are no investment decision-related requirements. If a trader trades forex patiently then he should get very good results and become profitable in forex. forex is a long term business and price uncertainty is a business characteristic. thus harry will give you a loss but thinking for a small but long profit will make us become a real person day by day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,431 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhia muja bhe 99 % profit ho jata ha us forex ma us leya ya sub sya best ha or huma acha work karna ko bhe milta ha us elay hum forex ma agar hum sahi work kar or rules ko bhe follow kara tu humara leya best ho ga or huma acha bonsu bhe milta ha or huma aga bharna ka leay huma bhe ache plate forum bhe ha us leay huma huma cheay ka sahi time ma agr hum work karta hain tu humara leya best ho ga

Senior Member khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1 has a reputation beyond repute khizar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,884 Times in 2,474 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by toba View Post
    Wow it's a great strategy for profitable trading, I think it's a very good and useful strategy to earn a good income and for good profits, trading is the best way for every trader, because easily take advantage we have to do some effort .. For many people get this kind of results for a while and they make a bad loss again all this will depend on how the market behaves. If the market is choppy and start how do we determine the entry point for our entry. The market is dull we can make little or no proifts or even bad losses and then we will see that forex is not as easy as we see traders.
    ya trader use good profitable trading strategy in trading and trader make good income and good profit when trader set their own good trading profitable trading strategy and trader work in market with their good planing and when trader follow the good trading profitable and right ways of forex trading and trader use right entry point and know the right exit point and trader make good profitable trading and earn good money

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to khizar1 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23), fxearner (2018-03-23), misbah1 (2018-03-23), qasimm (2018-03-23), usmanbaloch (2018-03-23), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-23)

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To share on this forum you are happy to share if you can master the strategy you use it I hope you share it with your strategy will result in more blessed profits because we share knowledge with the knowledge we have will not be reduced in number to think important to start learning this demo account for live live account. support and resistance is very strong and many traders use it to support their trading strategy, but if you use support and resistance lines, you should also use trend lines as well, any way you do great in your trade and I hope you avery good luck in your business plan.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laktasin For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23), Unregistered (2)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy I often use except for elliot waves, because it is difficult to understand and count every new wave of emerging waves. because surely there will be modification of each wave of each wave. For that it takes practice continuously and will certainly often experience errors. Still the only easy way towards the trendline. The trade you have done to share with us deeply inspires me in forex trading to trade properly is the trade you have done to share with us that inspires many things in forex trading to trade properly. I hope one day I will benefit like you. Now learn forex trading with a demo account.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-23)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow it's a great strategy for profitable trading, I think it's a very good and useful strategy to earn a good income and for good profits, trading is the best way for every trader, because easily take advantage we have to do some effort .. For many people get this kind of results for a while and they make a bad loss again all this will depend on how the market behaves. If the market is choppy and start how do we determine the entry point for our entry. The market is dull we can make little or no proifts or even bad losses and then we will see that forex is not as easy as we see traders.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not want to go to the site of the site, you will be able to access the site by entering this site or the site is either logged in or the site is logged or the site is located on the site. I am sorry to say that I do not know how much I am doing I have been requesting an indiatcer to say that I have a lot of investors who have asked me to do business with my business because I have a lot of money from an investor, I have got a lot of money from my parents, I have a lot of money and I have a market share. ka tren kao dakhan ka liya

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

kharem (2018-03-15)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am already overwhelmed because I lost my money in forex. It was my fault that I lost money. I have tried my best to educate myself (********, books, articles) and find the best trading strategy. Most of the books were about psychology and didn't give any actual profitable trading strategy.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, this is a great trade I made and thank you for sharing with USA, there are many pine trees in the country that bring in Forex trading to create the right trade. I hope someday I will benefit you. I am currently studying forex trading in misuse of demo account. then there is no shortage of investment Congratulations, we turn to the forex marketing and trading extraordinary, self-government right in the United States, the peak of e-commerce, thank you very much to share with us. I hope someday will get the money you generate. Currently, to learn to exchange Forex demo accounts. No shortage of investment ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

musuh (2018-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 172 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)