+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 172 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can be sure if the price is above the pivot line, the trend is bullish. When the price is on the downside of the pivot line, the trend is bearish. But, how to determine whether the bullish trend is overbought or if the bearish trend is oversold ?? My profitable trade was the London session I did in the London trading session and I got that time, so I thought my profitable trade was a London session and a long trade was the best for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow it more motivating for us to see this thank you pro for this and congratulation for your profits but you must take care and keep on dont try to change your strategy thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's right
    This work is very good
    It's profitable
    And there are many benefits

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-28), naveedbwn (2018-02-25)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congrats, which is an amazing purchase and sale you have done as well as many thanks
    in connection with the discussion around, it is very exciting me personally in Forex currency exchange
    to create the industry properly. I really hope I will eventually get income like your whir.
    Now I understand he is actually trading Forex currency using a demo account.
    with which you have no relation to cost.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

subadra (2018-02-26)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, this is an amazing exchange, what we do, thank you for sharing with us,
    I have a lot of Forex trading that you have to push. I hope they benefit you whenever you want.
    I am currently studying the abuse of Forex trading account demo. You do not need to invest.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

marzuki (2018-02-26)

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    congrates....it is good job and best of luch for all other members ..every one work here for earning and everyone one wants to earn good so my best wishes all of us you
    it is really remarkable

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-27), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, you have created a remarkable mercantilism and thank you for sharing
    with the United States about marketing and trading The right pine tree trade has
    a lot of fun to do. I hope one day that love can benefit you. I have learned now
    for the demo demo victims of Forex Trade mercantilism. The period does not want to invest

Member attiq will become famous soon enough attiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    In New Zealand, the policy outlook was the same where the central bank pointed out a first move might not arrive until mid-2019.

Meanwhile, New Zealand government bonds lowered, making yields

Thanks
    In contrary, the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) has made certain the point that interest rates in the country were set to stay at record lows for a long time.

Thanks
    But we think increased confidence in the need for further hikes will accompany a perceived need for more than three hikes among a growing portion of the committee,” he added.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 172 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)