+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 172 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Junior Member shah11 is an unknown quantity at this point shah11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Shoppers spent more on food and household goods in the run-up to the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle during the good weather in the middle of the month, the ONS said.

The report indicated that the economy is recovering from a sharp slowdown seen amid adverse weather conditions in the early part of the year.

The pound’s gains came as the U.S. dollar weakened across the board, giving up gains made in the previous session after a more hawkish sounding Federal Reserve raised interest rates for the second time this year and indicated that it now sees two more rate increases before the years end.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shah11 is an unknown quantity at this point shah11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Leverage caps in general are calculated on the basis of quantitative simulations and analysis. Regardless of where brokers and traders stand on such changes, they must always plan ahead as to how they would respond to it.
    if there are many trades but its is good i like its ....ifs any one join

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see many traders have shared their good trading journals as well as their strategies and practices that make men perfect and I am undergoing certain strategies and some of them are very good like trading with support and resistance levels and drawing trend lines and also some indicators like Elliot Waves. I wish all lucky traders. and I advise you to visit Forex Forex Trading Methods and learn the various trading methods taught by teachers and experts there, while for a profitable trader, a trader needs to know about forex very well and must make himself an expert trader who trades on analytical base and candle market base but must start forex trading because humans use good strategies that exist in manual trading Remember Demo is mother of direct trade

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will try to divide my profitable trading system in the forex market to develop newbie trading than I want a profitable trading system that can be found here. This and I think being a profitable trader does not have to do any hard work as well I think to be a good trader who can generate good profits through their trade and If you want to make a profit, you have to make a good trading strategy and we need to keep patience in trading time than I go for the average 50-70 pip and I do not extend it no matter what the price of the flies then copy past is very fever for forex workers to have to share in a profitable trading system with I believe that by sharing my profitable trading system can easily become a famous trader worldwide

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (1)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mai abhi sirf bonus forum pey hi work kar k earning kar raha hoon aur live trading ka mujhey experience nahi hai q k live trading mai aap ko trading ko profitable bananey k liye bohat sara experience chahiye aur abhi mera experience level bohat kam hai is liye abhi practice kar raha hoon yahan aur demos pey.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,449 Times in 9,163 Posts
    bohat achi bat hai ke ap apna experience baqi logo ke sath bi share kar rhe hain jin se bohat help mile gi baqi traders ko or wo bi ache tariqe se trading kar skte hai or acha profit le skte hain elliot ko main bi try karun ga or sabi baqi traders ko bi prefer karun ga use karne ko.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-06-10), billyboy00007 (2018-06-11), danish555 (2018-06-15), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), rehanayaz (2018-06-10), sarfraz786 (2018-06-15), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (2)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profitable trading is only possible in case if you have loads of trading experience behind you aap jitna acha market ka seekhein gey jitna us k trend aur strategies ko janey gey utna hamara trading knowledge aur experience better hota chala jaye ga aur ye hamein trading ko profitable bananey mai kafi helpful hota hai..

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a good knowledge experience and work hard you can earn more money from forex trading business with strong knowledge, in fact a profitable trading system is maintained if you are experienced and use your experience in the right moment, only we can generate more money and get more profit Therefore Strategy can be good but I believe only on the news in facts style and psychological problems do not fit here and Try to share strategies that really enable you to make a profit just because He always works with full concentration and attention to Draw a trend channel on daily chart D1 using highest swing and lowest swing chart then Strategy is only good if your trading attitude is also good no matter how good your strategy if you alone can not discipline yourself then all trade da may end up in vain that Currently I am still testing the techniques used

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Portant than start earning in forex trading instead of depending on our trades and our emotions you have to trade in demo accounts every day and then you can benefit with the forex market but sorry to say but I do not share my strategy with the agency whatever online i take a year to find this and master this now you want this in a few minutes why do not you find one for yourself ok Choose the best Forex trading you need following daily profits; losses and trading systems do not see the capital and Of course forex trading is a trade where we can make a lot of money if we know how to play forex so and if we control our greed and emotions then we can easily become a profitable trader in Forex trading business, then the Fits strategy can only tell from our practice and experience in demo account So you need to practice like To be a profitable trader you have to learn about all about forex trading business and you should know and experience about business

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in forex, I am trying to find some profitable strategies. I see your favorable statement now I see your website about wave E. this is a good website for new traders. I hope I can learn this, if you share some videos from it it will be easier to learn. Please update your account statement so we can be more inspiring about this strategy. This advantage is gained when you set a small target and buy lots of lots. Since I only have $ 3 like now in my trading account, my profit margin is too little to try this technique. It will be useful to me when I get more than $ 100 bonus and start trading. I hope that this strategy will work for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 172 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)