+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 172 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, it is a fantastic trade that you have done and thank you for sharing with us, this is very inspire me in forex trading to make trades correctly. I hope one day I will get a profit like you. I am now studying forex trading by using a demo account. where it is not necessary investment and This is my business that has opened the business for the first time because we have not traded any business, but we have been able to learn the main trading activity, so we can see how much money is available in the market. When I trade or trade, I have a lot of money on the main tab.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-07-21)

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir, The post is very inspiring. I'd love to read about Elliott Waves. I also use the Camarillia Equation based on support and resistance. This is a very effective trading style. From Camarillia Equation you can identify where the price will go and where you buy or sell and It can be an incredible year that you have a 100% winning rate. This is a possible thing, how? We try to find out this specific problem around us. But regardless of whether you might use support / resistance, then this could be an excellent scalping example you are utilizing displyed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mien abi es mien new comer hion or abi tak mien ny es mien earning ni ki hai mien es mehnat ker k earn kerna chahta hion or yeh he mery lye acha ho ga or mien es miennaj bee mehnat ker rhah hion

5. The Following User Says Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-20)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are 3 kinds of systems, technical, price actions, and discretionary. And i have gone through all three of them in that order.
    In my opinion, pure technical systems are the most dummy proof,what we do is to follow the buy and sell signals, and you are going to have 2-3 indicators plus several moving averages on your charts. As my trading mature,I discover price action systems, in which we still gonna use charts as the primary trading tools, but just different in approach. we label out chart patterns, price channels, support/resistance instead of technical indicators. This approach requires a lot more discretion from the trader to make trading decisions.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    congrates dear i am feeling happy to see it was a good experience for you and you share his experience with us i try hard to get profit from this forum with your help and your support so you can always share you experience with us and we get banifits from you suggestions.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-19), jaan23np (2018-07-22), mehro (2018-08-21)

Member dancow is on a distinguished road dancow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see many traders have shared their good trading journals as well as their strategies and practices that make men perfect and I am undergoing certain strategies and some of them are very good like trading with support and resistance levels and drawing trend lines and also some indicators like Elliot Waves. I wish all lucky traders. and Do not have one and I still find the best strategy for my own trading so I can keep trading all the time using my own strategy that gives me the profit I want then you have to abide by the rules by your broker so sailing the plane we can not make any profit from forex and can not get the success I will share about our trading and trading system strategy here

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,457 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

My profitable trades

This month i got less bonus and i did not ever get these types of bonus which i get this month, But i did 10$ withdrawal with this bonus. I think it does not matter about capital if you are determined about your trade,

Lets see my trading history:

Name: Screenshot_14.png Views: 1 Size: 51.7 KB

Ahhh!!!!!! May be instaforex follow my trade history that last month i did great profit thats why they are giving me less bonus. !!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, hopefully it will be better from next time.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

IFXX (2018-08-01), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g apka strategy results dekh kar mujhy bhi feel ho raha hw k mujhy bhi Elliot ways strategy ko sikhna chahye kia pata ye mujhy meri personal strategy sey ziada faida de saky if that happened me yw strategy har forum members ko share karoga jisko is strategy ki zrorat hogi too thanks for sharing useful articles with us

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a good thing for you have get good profit from this forum only into few days,i sad that congrats bro and keep it up with his patience,that was a fantastic trading which you have done and earn from this forum and i am very thaknsfull to you for this sharing with us,it is also inspire to me to i work hard and earn same to you,and would be get success in his whole life,i think that one day i get profit as like you and i will be a rich person with the help of forex trading but all of them depend upon our hard working.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-24), jaan23np (2018-07-22), mehro (2018-08-21)

Banned 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346 has a reputation beyond repute 00923027642346's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,353 Times in 5,023 Posts
    Trading profits are any operating profits that are realized on a position held for less than twelve successive months of a year. It is not taxed at the more favourable .The many people get these kind of result for a while and they make bad losses again. All this world depend on the way the market has been behaving. If the market if choppy and ranging how do we determine any entry points for our entry. When the market is dull we can make very little or no profit lossess and then we would see that forex is

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 172 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)