Page 169 of 172 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raforex View Post
    Rule #1: Do your own research before entering into a trade.
    When it comes to trading, and oddly enough, many other things in life people are so quick ask others what to do. Unfortunately, there is no market in the world that is going to reward you for being lazy and just following advice from someone else. Think about for a second, if you are getting less than quality advice from someone who hasn't even done their homework, where does that leave you? Even if this person has done their due diligence, chances are they might have completely different objectives and strategies than you. In that case, his strategies might not benefit you at all.
    support and resistance consume is the level ah movement of data based on the data yesterday, and also based on the calculation pivo place to determine the direction of the trend that can be analyzed for the open position and also nice to see the patterns of movement patterns

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aisfx For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reduced in number instead will always be added by HIM.I believe elliot wave is a powerful strategy in this world. Well done, bro.I hope one day i will get profit like as you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to skyonline7866 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    When it comes to trading, and oddly enough, many other things in life people are so quick ask others what to do. Unfortunately, there is no market in the world that is going to reward you for being lazy and just following advice from someone else. Think about for a second, if you are getting less than quality advice from someone who hasn't even done their homework, where does that leave you? Even if this person has done their due diligence, chances are they might have completely different objectives and strategies than you. In that case, his strategies might not benefit you at all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shohagpal For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks've given this strategy that I think is very simple and worth a try at least as an additional knowledge for us and if we can successfully implement it might be a way to benefit, thanks friend

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kutuk For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice work so that,,, I was amazed at all in the 3 days you only make a profit you have a very nice,,, I Want to ask you in your day to spend how many hours to produce keutungan like that ...? ??
    Good job ..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dedi For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow great this is most profitable business which I seen .aor is business ko ashay tarikay sa smj k lakhu dolaar earn kr saktay hai. Ma apka shukar guzar hu k ap na ye tarika mairay sath share kia hai.this is the business which do not require investment.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wasimanjum For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best wishes ,that was a amazing dealing which you have done and thanks for discussing with us ,its motivating me a lot in currency dealing to create a business effectively. I wish one day i will get benefit like as you. I am now studying the currency dealing by using the trial consideration. in which there is no need of financial commitment

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Khan Mustafiz For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jo9y View Post
    Thank you for you question.I trade by support and resistance and draw trend line. It was a fantastic trading which i have done.. I think one day you will be get profit like as me. I am now learning the forex trading by using the demo account. which is no need of investment .
    I am using support and resistance now too. The trendlines I am not so sure of. i think it is important to start learning this via demo, beacuse you hesitate on live. Untiil it becomes second nature to take the trade then you should not be trading live.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to goldenmember For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member akhin is an unknown quantity at this point akhin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

My profitable trading

how the master secret can benefit by it??? me and my friends on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it .. I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reduced in number instead will always be added by HIM

18. The Following User Says Thank You to akhin For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya master please shar your strategy with just a minuet get it profit... like this bro. keep posting... i have look time your order.. and place order not long time for take profit... i interested about strategy

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dages0308 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 172 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)