+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 172 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright i think this strategy sound so interesting and i think i just have to trade based on this strategy to know the very best way this can go in making the very best out of the forex market based on my understanding in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oreoluwa For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member measif is on a distinguished road measif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading style is to trade with the trend.
    Specifically, I like to buy pullbacks in uptrends and sell bounces in owntrends.
    If I catch a trade that has some legs to it, and it lasts a little longer, that’s fine with me.
    Bottom line, though, I’m a take-the-money-and-run kind of guy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to measif For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned haniu is an unknown quantity at this point haniu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    support aur resistance based trading karke to apne bahut achha profit kama liya hai . age bhi aise hi apni strategy aur usase milne wala profit bhi share karte rahen taki naye traders inspire ho saken aur kamai bhi kar saken.
    mera pichalay mahni loss ho gia tha or jitna profit tha wo b nahi mila main nay pichlay mahinay koi 300 say ziada dollars earn kiay tahya sub kcuh khatm ho gia loss ki waja say

6. The Following User Says Thank You to haniu For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned hani is an unknown quantity at this point hani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    support aur resistance based trading karke to apne bahut achha profit kama liya hai . age bhi aise hi apni strategy aur usase milne wala profit bhi share karte rahen taki naye traders inspire ho saken aur kamai bhi kar saken.
    mera pichlay mahinay bhot loss howa hai or sara jo profit tha wo b nahi mila kuch samjh he nahi aia k kia bana hai kesay itna loss ho gia or kaun howa

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hani For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    sahi kaha waise to trader ko ek hi strategy par work karna chahiye, but main kafi strategy isliye search karta hoon, taki main dusre beginner trader ki madad kar saku, kafi trader ko achchi strategy nahi mil pati hai, to shayad meri strategy se kisi ka bhala ho jaye.
    we should use only one strategy but if this strategy not giving us good profit then we can replace it by another strategy ,a new strategy is need a good time to understand it completely . if you are earning good from your strategy then there is no need to replace it .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to naziakhan For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is good performance. But I think the trader should always learn and learning again about how to be a consistence trader. The past performance above cannot be used for the next trading, except the trader always making some evaluation about the good trading.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to oemata For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    My profitable trading
    hello and salam bhaiyo

hello bhaiyo ye mera September month ki trading hai, jismein maine Support aur resistance base par trading karke earn kiya,

I m very happy with my trading.

My trading is improving.

Learn about Elliot -Waves
    Incredible once in 5 days you can get a $ 22 without experiencing loss at all. Traget take your profits on average only 3 pips, and if you use scalping strategies? This is really great because you can trade in all currency pairs, I hope you can give us lessons for beginners.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kiosjingga For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meiney tou forextrading mein kafi achi earning ki hai eis mein earning kafi hoti hai ager app
    euru/usd pair pr bids lagatey hoo mere hisab sey app regular achi earning kr saktey hoo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to asifanayat For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for you time taken to show this picture and i will like to know the very best pair to invest this strategy to know the best way to be on the safe side of the forex market i just hope you get this and get back to me

18. The Following User Says Thank You to abbey ak For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dimpal View Post
    Nice strategy. Me mostly aapni trading me bina indicators ke hi trade karna pasand karti hu. Mere basic tool support & resistance, Trendline candle pattern, horizontal aur fibo hai. Ye strategy bhi same mere strategy jaise hi hai. I must say mene kafi profit earn kiaa tha isase. kyun ki ye pure price action hai. Mere khyal se aapko kisi ak strategy pe hi kaam karna chahiye. ye jyada profitable rehta hai.
    sahi kaha waise to trader ko ek hi strategy par work karna chahiye, but main kafi strategy isliye search karta hoon, taki main dusre beginner trader ki madad kar saku, kafi trader ko achchi strategy nahi mil pati hai, to shayad meri strategy se kisi ka bhala ho jaye.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 172 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)