+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 172 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai indicator pr ka krne ke lie apko demo o krna chaiye but me apko btao ke kabhi bhi indctaor use ni krna h becoz indictaor meere nazar me bekar hn vese sab ki apni apni marzi hnbut indctao meri nazar me bekar hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-30), Akhterp (2017-11-25), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-22), ASHOK (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-27), balli (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-24), Feroz (2017-11-24), FOREXMAN (2017-11-29), fxearner (2017-11-22), israr2017 (2017-11-22), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-22), kanita (2017-11-26), mian5575405 (2017-11-27), munibkhan (2017-11-28), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), yulbang111 (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahaji View Post
    yes I think this strategy is very fine because I have been practicing this strategy for a few days now and
    I think I can take advantage of this and I just need more confirmation before investing my money.
    CMIIW
    yes,, very well this strategy sounds very interesting and i know with your help in forums
    i can really go a long way in generating the best profit in the market and if i need more information
    i will get back to you and i hope you can get this message
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rudiandi For This Useful Post:

paulis (2017-11-23)

Junior Member shahjeeu76 will become famous soon enough shahjeeu76's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the debt markets, yield on 10-year Treasuries was up 1 basis point to 2.38 per cent, the Australian equivalent was up 4 basis points to 2.7 per cent and the Japanese 10-year note was flat at 0.057 per cent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member MaryamAwan is on a distinguished road MaryamAwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People who succeed at day trading do three things very well:
    They identify day trading strategies that are tried, tested.
    They are 100% disciplined in executing those strategies.
    They stick to a strict money management regime.

Junior Member shahjeeu76 will become famous soon enough shahjeeu76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Chinas economy has been robust throughout 2017 as a continued recovery in manufacturing and industrial sectors, a healthy property market and surprisingly strong exports have helped push growth in the first three quarters close to 6.9%.

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WOW good bro.. app nay tu forex online business main kafi sara profit benaya hai... asy work karna say kuch milta hai or wasy bhi app ny kafi sara time deya ho ga ... mujhy believe ni ho rah k ap ny etne sari trading ki hai good

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-19), alizubair (2017-11-19), ayesh (2017-11-28), ayeshapak (2017-11-19), hmforex (2017-11-21), incomejobs (2017-11-22), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-19), jhoradpak (2017-11-19), punjabpolice (2017-11-19), rafictn (2017-11-19)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pemburu View Post
    I hope you are there with your blessing, profitability strategy is more than that, because I will with knowledge of its location,
    sharing knowledge, always, we act and support and trend line resistance to draw, this strategy is very helpful. ,
    I think you should learn Elliott wave Muenster, you can easily make money
    good luck
    yes I think this strategy is very fine because I have been practicing this strategy for a few days now and
    I think I can take advantage of this and I just need more confirmation before investing my money.
    CMIIW

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

rudiandi (2017-11-18)

Junior Member Bitcoin King is on a distinguished road Bitcoin King's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow bro that is wounder full trading that is amazing profit.
    I am hoping that you share more ideas and easy trading thoughts I will try that i will get profit like u .
    I am not win immediately but definitely.

Banned karim mokhtar is on a distinguished road karim mokhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your profitable trading depend on the type of stratgy used and your stabilty and the analysis for the charts and the sitiuation of the market

Banned KINGABDULLAH6644 is on a distinguished road KINGABDULLAH6644's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya tu bhot achi baat ha ager kisi ko samjhai nahi aii tu old post say samjha kar shaire kar sakta ha . or planing ka sath kaam kar tu achi threading kr sakta ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 172 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)