+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 172 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member arslanazmat is an unknown quantity at this point arslanazmat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujay aap ka work pasand aaya aap nai bohat earn keya or real earn keya hai.main b aap ki strategy learn karnay ki kosses karoun gay aap say help b loun ga.mujay aap ka balace dekh kar khushi hoye k koi tou parmanent profit earn kar raha hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member damri is an unknown quantity at this point damri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thought it was very good and all will be well with exercise and we have to learn it all will be good and as traders we should always be able to focus and all will be well and all need the process and all will be well with us could manage well then all would be good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ali razaa is an unknown quantity at this point ali razaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like your result i think it is the big bonus deposit by you and then you make a big profit i think it is good for you and i want to do it for making profit this but i wait for the long time and this time i don't get big loss from forex trade i just make my deposit best and not finished my bonus amount.

Member muteeb is an unknown quantity at this point muteeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ]i use big time frame charts and that works very well so i also suggesting that startegy for you guys so that you can also make some good money in this business

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    pivot points or support resisstance forex trading mi trading karny ke ly bohat he help full hoty hien , har expert trader in indicators ko lazmi apni trading mi istamal karta ha , or mery khiyal har trader he is se acha profit earn kar liata ha.

Senior Member afshar is an unknown quantity at this point afshar's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir ap ki treading bohat achi hay ap nay lagta hay pahlay kam ko achi tarha say sika howa hay bohat achi treading hay may b ap kay jasa bana chata ho aor achay pasay kamna chata ho may ap ki treading dak kay bohat happy howa ho you are good treder

Senior Member fxindian is an unknown quantity at this point fxindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly to sayForex is the most hard business for earn money so cause once we share our strategy then there will be risk that our strategy becomes no longer as good as before and For becoming profitable traderyou have to maintain the all treading rules and regulations so that you can survive this business and you can make good money and For become a profitable trader follow the trading rule and a good trading system we will get to learn and practice

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim Wazeer View Post
    i use big time frame charts and that works very well so i also suggesting that startegy for you guys so that you can also make some good money in this business
    yes when we use a larger timeframe, we will get a more accurate signal, due to the large timeframe more rarely have false signals. different when using a small timeframe. because small timeframe often give false signals. so many traders suffer losses. My suggestion, use a large timeframe for analysis. after that you should look for an entry point in a small timeframe with reference to analysis on large timeframes
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use big time frame charts and that works very well so i also suggesting that startegy for you guys so that you can also make some good money in this business

Banned liamcaleb is an unknown quantity at this point liamcaleb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congrats, that was a wonderful investing that you've done as well as appreciate it regarding discussing with us, the striking me personally a whole lot within currency trading to generate a buy and sell properly. I'm hoping eventually i am going to acquire benefit such as as you. I am right now finding out the particular currency trading when using the demonstration bill. where you don't have of expense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 172 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)