+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 172 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member kobir776 is an unknown quantity at this point kobir776's Avatar
    Thanks
    As long as you follow the trend, you will win. Just be alert during big news normally on friday. I could say that, wuthin 6 hours there must be at least 1 trade for 3 currency pairs. For those could not attach the indicator, I suggest visit MQL4: automated Forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader for similar indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by norway01 View Post
    We can make more money by trading in Forex with knowledge and also experience. We can make more moeny day by day by our experiences. We should trade in Forex with analyzing news, patience and so on.
    All is about profit, I also still learning Forex, but first to earn more money in my life. I think learning is the main key that help me more to earn more from Forex. Every trader must learn Forex and make their life style better with Forex profit. So learn it first then earn money quick way from Forex in your life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member norway01 is an unknown quantity at this point norway01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make more money by trading in Forex with knowledge and also experience. We can make more moeny day by day by our experiences. We should trade in Forex with analyzing news, patience and so on.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhai Elliot Waves kafi achchi strategy hai, Agar kisi ko iski knowledge achchi hai, to main ye baat janta hoon, wo trader bahut hi achcha paisa isse kama sakta hai, ye strategy useful hai, aur profitable bhi.
    i also use ELLIOT wave strategy in eurjpy and it give very good result but it is best for long term trading and we must have patience if we want earn good profit from our trade , it give us good profit with low risk .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by munir4u View Post
    sir ji apki strategy tu kamal ki hai . Elliot -Waves be shak kafi useful sabit hoge . main kafi days sa is ko search kar raha tha but ap ki post sa mujhe bht bare help mili hai. thanks for sharing.
    bhai Elliot Waves kafi achchi strategy hai, Agar kisi ko iski knowledge achchi hai, to main ye baat janta hoon, wo trader bahut hi achcha paisa isse kama sakta hai, ye strategy useful hai, aur profitable bhi.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned kalam0 is an unknown quantity at this point kalam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    muja be ke daga profitable trading karna ka chance mila ha que ka ma is itna expert nhe hn leken understand that the forex market can give you a lot of profitrs and you have to know that the market is good when you learn it

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have never been able to understand the concept of elliot waves and i may never do so. the reason being that different traders have different ways of seeing the waves. while some are saying it is in wave 1, others are saying wave 2 and the rest 3, 4, or 5.

Senior Member munir4u is an unknown quantity at this point munir4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir ji apki strategy tu kamal ki hai . Elliot -Waves be shak kafi useful sabit hoge . main kafi days sa is ko search kar raha tha but ap ki post sa mujhe bht bare help mili hai. thanks for sharing.

Banned rehana motiwala is an unknown quantity at this point rehana motiwala's Avatar
    Thanks
    that was an out of this world trading which you have done and a debt of gratitude is in order regarding offering to us ,its motivating me a mess in forex trading to make a trade legitimately. I trust one day i will get benefit like as you. I am presently studying the forex trading by utilizing the demo record. in which there is no need of speculation

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keroso1 View Post
    actually i think that you have did a good job my friend and i think nthat the best way to ,do that is to understand that the forex market can give you a lot of profitrs and you have to know that the market is good when you learn it

using trading systems by using money management is controlling trading risk if there is a loss and reduce error analysis should be run with discipline determines in accordance with market analysis and money management and reduced risk market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 172 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)