+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 172 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader boht hi achi bat hay k ap nay acha sa system share kia hay jes say hum sab ko faida hoga dear yeh jo ap nay elite wave ka method share kia hay eski har ksi ko samjh nahain ati aur dear agar ap k pass es say acha aur easy method ho to wo share krain .........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

ASHOK (2017-11-29), danish555 (2017-12-15), fxearner (2017-11-13)

Junior Member shahjeeu76 will become famous soon enough shahjeeu76's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you brother and we understood that you planned a great nothing like that but let me tell that will work for every sort of business like selling and otherwise or there some other planning . thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shahjeeu76 will become famous soon enough shahjeeu76's Avatar
    Thanks
    Senate Republicans unveiled a tax plan on Thursday that differed from the one crafted by House Republicans, highlighting the challenges to reconciling the differences between the two plans with just a short time before the year-end deadline they have set to pass it.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope you are there with your blessing, profitability strategy is more than that, because I will with knowledge of its location,
    sharing knowledge, always, we act and support and trend line resistance to draw, this strategy is very helpful. ,
    I think you should learn Elliott wave Muenster, you can easily make money
    good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

wahaji (2017-11-14)

Member ahamid262 is on a distinguished road ahamid262's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How the master secret can benefit by it??? me and my friends on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it. I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge of trading

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders are always trying to pick up and make profitable trades on Forex. This is truly remarkable that you have in Forex.
    We always try to get a 100% winning rate but I think it might be how we try to find out these kind of questions around us.
    But if you use support then this is a very nice scalping example that you have displayed. I try to make my trades always profitable.
    becarfull

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

king shalman (2017-11-01)

Member balls will become famous soon enough balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Elliot wave is an amazing strategy and with simple indicators we can easily pull it
    and get good results using a simple strategy. Brother your achievements are amazing because this strategy
    is true to use your knowledge and skills in forex trading. The elliot strategy is amazing
    in forex trading and with this simple indicator we can use this strategy.
    salam

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, an incredible trading history that you achieve and the applause to share with us,
    this stimulates us in the Forex business to generate useful trades. I hope I get money like you.
    I am here learning Forex business using demo trading. With which there is zero need for money.
    becarfull

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by haniu View Post
    mera pichalay mahni loss ho gia tha or jitna profit tha wo b nahi mila main nay pichlay mahinay koi 300 say ziada dollars earn kiay tahya sub kcuh khatm ho gia loss ki waja say
    Very good use in Forex trading is always generate profit, our target profit to get various
    money management control of all is to avoid wearing suits using the right plan to achieve
    capital analysis and use money management, success in trading money, learn forex trading
    good luck

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dimpal View Post
    Nice strategy. Me mostly aapni trading me bina indicators ke hi trade karna pasand karti hu. Mere basic tool support & resistance, Trendline candle pattern, horizontal aur fibo hai. Ye strategy bhi same mere strategy jaise hi hai. I must say mene kafi profit earn kiaa tha isase. kyun ki ye pure price action hai. Mere khyal se aapko kisi ak strategy pe hi kaam karna chahiye. ye jyada profitable rehta hai.
    sahi kaha waise to trader ko ek hi strategy par work karna chahiye, but the main kafi strategy isliye search karta hoon,
    taki main dusre trader ki madad kar pocket, kafi trader ko achchi strategy nahi mil star hai,
    for shayad meri strategy se ka ka bhala ho jaye
    becarfull

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

aril (2017-10-25), mejem (2017-10-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 172 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)