+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 172 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    P share your views and tips, we really need at this stage because the previous system is that true psychology let alone they do not like the way they gain experience and knowledge. So I started this line to get more help from your solution. up But most of them can not make their dreams true because of various causes and also long trades very well for our profession then after that you must apply your knowledge and experience correctly to make forex profitable for you and i is forex trader, forex is business which benefits me. I can make more money from the forex market in no time and that is my only business. Actually forex is a business exprinceses that trade requires more exprincese and knowledge about forex business. We must gain knowledge and eksprincese before joining the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother thank you for sharing results is sy hum main bhi woh jazba peda hota hai kam karny ka aap ki tarah acha profit banany ka aap isi tarah sy hamary sath apny results ko share kia karien aur kindly humien elliot waves ke bary main bhi samjhaien takeh hum log bhi isko apni strategy main shamil kar ke work kar sakien
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-13)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that was a fantastic trading which you have done and thanks for sharing with us ,its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly.and I try to find out this kind of questions around us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,037 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajpoot771 View Post
    well dear g khud keh analysis ya strategy sey profit hona boohst Khushi ki bat hoty he meny be apni strategy bnai no hr Jo keh mujhy kafi useful results dey Hain our meny boat happy ho but it is not enough mey apni strategy mr mazeed development krna chahta ho jnb g
    for making profitable trading trader make their own trading strategy and trader analysis the market with their own trading experience and trader develop their trading skills and trader understand the market and trader create their own profitable trading system and trader analysis the market and trader use profitable trading strategies and trader always use good trading options in trading then he/she make profitable trading with their own forex trading market

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-07-03), Fiya (2018-07-04), fxearner (2018-07-07), kekbad (2018-07-04), khizar1 (2018-07-06), yulbang111 (2018-07-02), zulfiqar5564 (2018-07-03)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yar abhi live trading sey to mujhey koi profit nahi mila na mai abhi practical trading k liye ready hoon q k mera trading knowledge aur experience itna nahi k live trade kar sakoon. lekin bonus sey mujhey earning hui hai aur mai aur earning gain karney ki try kar raha hoon.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tayyab4ptc For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good to see your trading proftable chart so said to you very very congratulations for great trading skills because it is when possible than you should work hard and try to understand the market so i am also trying hard to get information and increase his trading skills

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-24), mehro (2018-08-21)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all traders trade forex to make our profits, but few traders make profit and maximum are losers, so you need to have the right knowledge and information so we need to have more information and knowledge so you can make a profit on the basis of your good experience and airplane trade let alone I will share something that I consider to be an open secret that we start at $ 56 and it grows and develops up to now Btw and dear I have to share my profitable trading system with others while I get effective results and without learning and proper practice, we can be a good and profitable trader therefore to make a 60-80% consistent profit will require big risks and requires high skills but I think it would be very difficult to achieve that by using it yourself with disipl in high and good money management just because the market either fight or benefit you with one pip it will be the same 10 cents applies to lot size ie $ 1 per pip

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wooooow a great profit and great achievement bro. I hope i can be your first student, hehehe. After all, i am really hope you can share more detail about resistance and support, plus elliot wave as you mentioned above. I believe elliot wave is a powerful strategy in this world. Well done, bro.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because the previous system is the true psychology that If you need to generate big into the Forex trading company, then the motivation to master and even more know then when their rich people have great experience in trading as If we can learn Forex properly trade intelligently control our emotions and greed with back as if First you have to learn Forex trading very well as newbies face more problems when starting trading so expert trader's help can make beginner traders become profitable and exciting traders need extra lean about Forex, but Forex traders earn money great in trading. If I do not have an accurate system in forex but how can i get profit by using special market. To be a profitable trader, we need to find a way just for this and for traders. need to use more tools to gain profit easily in forex because you have mentioned things that are very important if there is a trader who wants to become a successful trader in business in the future he should follow this step

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a good forex trader is something you can achieve You can become one by studying it from an expert - someone who has made money consistently in forex knowledge about business so nique is only effective when used in the London and New York sessions To become a trader who profitable we need to work hard and keep the policy very much as you can do profitable trading with the forex market but it will be profitable than when you have good experience with forex trading and It will be the perfect trading system in the Forex business rather than Maintaining your account especially first and then profits must be considered. Good traders who can survive in their accounts and are concerned about the facts If we work here so hard that we can be a good and successful trader and they should develop some good strategies to make forex easy to generate profits by going to share my trading system if I can already generate profits consistent with my trading system

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 172 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)