+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 172 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, that is the incredible purchase and sale that you have achieved and also many thanks for sharing with us, energizing myself a lot in forex currency trading to produce the industry effectively. Let's hope that one day I will definitely receive income like you did. At the moment I am looking for a specific forex currency trading using a trial account. where it does not need to be related to the purchase. and I advise you to visit the India Forex Trading Method forum and learn various trading methods taught by teachers and experts there, while for profitable traders, a trader needs to know about forex very well and must make himself an expert trader who trades based on the analysis and basis of the candle market but must start trading forex as a human using good strategies that exist in manual trading Remember Demo is the mother of direct trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But we have to try hard and have to try to help each other because the business is risky as if So I made this thread to get additional help from your answer then Thank you for your post = an amazing idea if someone follows a good trade discipline, money management risk management strategy analysis then it also brings it to the way of profit problems related to the trading system I would rather say it is the traders themselves who have failed to be profitable with the previous system and Forex is a trade in my favor and I can get money from the forex market easily. Now I am very happy with forex and this is the only way I get money and income to support my life so I really love forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congrats, which is a fantastic purchase and sale that you have done and cheers are meant for discussion, making everyone very interested in trading to make trades appropriately. Let's hope that one day I will make an income like you did. My business is now learning FX trading using demonstration bills. where there is no need to involve expenses. and when I get a profit, I tell myself that the money is enough and I can do a better trade, I like to take challenges so I trade on the forex market. Forex is a place where you have to pay attention to the right skills and ideas about it so that I fully agree with you if the traders are fit and they have a good trading system and their trading style that matches their psychology so they can easily find the trading points good and also get good money like not functioning and try again

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Portant rather than start generating in forex trading, but it depends on our trade and our emotions, that is you have to trade on a demo account every day and then you can benefit from the forex market, but look sorry to say but I don't share my strategy with the body anything online takes a year to find this and master this now you want this in a few minutes why don't you find one for yourself ok Choosing the best Forex trading you need follow daily profits; losses and the trading system are not visible in the capital and people are successful but I believe their cutlery is not an easy way. Then start trading directly with a real account but don't be greedy if you get a good profit today, that is, experts and experienced traders can make regular profits and make big money from the Forex business. So if someone wants to be a profitable trader, then he also practices and good luck can make us become better traders in the forex business

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to forex, I try to find some profitable strategies. I see statements that benefit you now I see your website about wave E. This is a good website for new traders. I hope I can learn this, if you share several videos than that it will be easier to learn. Please update your account report so we can be more inspiring about this strategy. and My advice is that if you are compatible with the system here, develop the system, do not be tempted by the benefits obtained by using a different trading system. because changing a trading system won't make you a professional, the most important thing is to practice consistency using just one system. so, we know the weaknesses and strengths of the system we use

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really great you can get a profit of $ 267 in just three trading days. It's really amazing that you have a 100% win rate. Is that possible, how? we try to find out questions like this around us. but if you use support / resistance, then scalping is very good. and this system is actually a system that is widely used by pro traders, elliot waves, and support / resistent is a system that has been used since. and the increasing use of this system by using many indicators as a tool to analyze, but the basics of this system are very strong even without the help of indicators. many pro traders only use elliot or resistance to support their trading goals

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, trading your account is very good and interesting to the profitable side, but it is very bad or sad to lose your trading account, and for good profitable trading you must have learned, practiced a demo for several months with a reliable and good trading plan that works . and can also be achieved with more effort in your trade. and When there are investment programs that can help me personally generate 60% to help 80% and then as if there are many profitable trading systems and all of them are profitable when traders use them in their demo accounts for the larger ones. the time period if not they are not profitable for the trader just beside this you have to follow all the rules to get good income which is not accurate but at least it can provide an accumulation of more profit than the loss in the can

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You only trade on more and more demo accounts so you can benefit from forex so Traders now and again try to find the perfect system that makes possible the profit veru in forex, I am here today to thank everyone who has share with us useful information and useful experience so that if we follow the instructions below, we can make a good profit from Forex so it is totally dependent on investors and also the market scenario and it is very good to learn about support and resistance strategies. This is a strategy that must be learned by a beginner because this is the basis of forex trading and everyone must learn this as one of our friends has learned it and shared it with us so we can know about it.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Inaccurate but at least can accumulate more profits than losses in the can but to be successful in forex is a matter of time after all I can get money from my house using only computers and the internet then A lot of time I share my trading system that I usually use to the trade looks sorry to say but I don't share my strategy with any body online, it took me a year to find this and master this now you want this in a few counts, why don't you find one for yourself ok and I think you can use a simple trading system like a bolinger band up and down which I have a trading strategy but the strategy is not good because I sometimes still get margin calls until Actually Forex is a very profitable online business and the overall strategy cannot always be relied on right as part of the agreement very well at all dealers who offer and demand the dll technical base and eir system freely even if you only give 80% of the profits because they have sacrificed enough to complete the system

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, it is a phenomenal exchange that you have done and many are obliged about giving to us, it motivates me a big step in exchange of foreign exchange to make exchanges appropriately. and this is so much history both of the benefits of trade and with this we can make so much money if we follow and great strategies in it and this is good and this is really very helpful for us

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 172 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)