Page 170 of 172 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jo9y View Post
    Thank you for you question.I trade by support and resistance and draw trend line. It was a fantastic trading which i have done.. I think one day you will be get profit like as me. I am now learning the forex trading by using the demo account. which is no need of investment .
    movement level and trendline support and resistance price action market for analysis as the basis for an open position, always consider the daily trend, do not fight the trend, use stop loss corresponding risk of capital loss received

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aisfx For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned asikrana is an unknown quantity at this point asikrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congrats ,that was a fantastic trading which you have done and thanks for sharing with us ,its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly.
    I hope one day i will get profit like as you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to asikrana For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member lionfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is a good way of trading please continue in your hard work. Forex is the core of the analysis correctly, understand and gather all the information and do good tread . market depend on country economic condition.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lionfx For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello and salam bhaiyo

hello bhaiyo ye mera September month ki trading hai, jismein maine Support aur resistance base par trading karke earn kiya,

I m very happy with my trading.

My trading is improving.

First Image

Second Image

All profits in just 3 days, I have capital only 267$

Thanks

Dear

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SlaiteR_95_ For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Senior Member jo9y is an unknown quantity at this point jo9y's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for you question.I trade by support and resistance and draw trend line. It was a fantastic trading which i have done.. I think one day you will be get profit like as me. I am now learning the forex trading by using the demo account. which is no need of investment .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jo9y For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are concentrating on tiny profits that really good for your trading if you keep the same pace then this will help you to enhance your trading capabilities as well as your trading capital will also grow with constnt pace.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAKIL View Post
    Rule #1: Do your own research before entering into a trade.
    When it comes to trading, and oddly enough, many other things in life people are so quick ask others what to do. Unfortunately, there is no market in the world that is going to reward you for being lazy and just following advice from someone else.
    Forex is the core of the analysis correctly, understand and gather all the information correctly so that the data obtained with the data we can to do the open position correctly, without analysis trading is speculative and high risk that needs to be properly maintained with our capital

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aisfx For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh man very good profit in trading but i can get more because i have big capital and i have good trading teacher because in first month we was trading with 178$ & we get profit of 155$ in 2 days then we loss in trading!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mr kashif For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow very nice trading style i think your nice trader and i am support you and i am flow you my next trade. so many many thank you for the nice share and please share full explain your strategy. its my personal say my dear friend.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mcceducation For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sayempharm View Post
    this is really remarkable that you have 100%winning rate.is that possible,how?we try to find out this kind of questions around us.but if you are using support/resistance,then this is very good scalping example you have displyed.
    100% winning rate is something that is not possible, 100% winning rate can only be achieved with the money management so they can make a profit on schedule and setting trading strategy is used, it should be a business that can be calculated correctly

20. The Following User Says Thank You to aisfx For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 172 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)