+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 172 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You did it well bro! I think it all depends upon your skills and trading strategy with which you use to make profit. A good strategy leads you towards success and making good profit. A good strategy also contains risk and money management because these are also the essential parts of your trading and you have to learn these skills also while trading in the Forex trading market. Always trade with satisfied mind and have a proper entry in the trading market. When you enter at right point.. you can get good at your skills.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-27), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), Mustansir (2018-07-30)

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir bhut jayada khushi hwi hai k ap ny yahan sy earning ki hai or yeh sub us waqt possible hota hai jab ap hard work kerty hien or kuch kerny ki than lety hien pher he ap es tarha ki earning ker sakty hien

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

forexrunner (2018-11-30), jaan23np (2018-07-29), mehro (2018-07-28), Mr Law (2018-07-30), ntn (2018-07-27)

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bhai jan aap ny asha profit bnaua hai but aap ki post boht old hogi hai or time k sath sath strategy bhi change hoti rahti hai ab agir aap k pass koi ashi strategy hsi ua koi indicator hai to aap shasre krin
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), sarfraz786 (2018-07-27)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations, this is a good purchase and sale, thank you, and to say that we will effectively deal with foreign exchange and processing industry will affect many people. Let's use it as an income, because someday I hope to get it. and knowledge and gain plenty of experience that helps you make modest money because it will eliminate the darkness of loss and give you an advantage and will improve your trading skills and as you gain more experience and trade skills that you can get

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow !!!! this is a great strategy that helps you generate that huge profit in 3 days. This is our request to you, please share your strategy in this forum so we can also make a profit. This forum is here to share everything we know about forex trading and help each other not just post our earnings sheet. Hoping to hear from you, and you are doing a lucrative trade which is a fantastic trade that you have done and thank you for sharing with us, this really inspires me in forex trading to make trading right. I hope one day I will get a profit like you. I am now studying forex trading by using a demo account, so good luck.

Member dancow is on a distinguished road dancow's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello, this is a great strategy of profits and outstanding achievements. I hope I can be your first student, hehehe. After all, I really hope you can share more about resistance and support, plus elliot wave as you mentioned above. so I hope you share it with your friends. and you trade on the basis of Support and resistance and is one of the best ideas to trade ... You do not mention at what point and how do you enter the trade ... is it t while supporting you go for long time and if at the point of resistance then You go for ... please fix me ..

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the amount immediately. Forex is all about knowledge and experience without knowledge, just as you have a 100% winning rate. Is that possible, how? We try to find out these kind of questions around and but you make a very big mistake is that you do not stop losses in your trade which can cause you trouble in the market, completely stop losing your capital protect and that is a good way to goodness of financial management.

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,118 Times in 4,817 Posts
    yes my dear i am also very happy because i have good experience in the trading and i am earning good profit daily basis i am hard working on the trading and learn more this job and earning daily income in the trading i am working last 3 to 4 years and earning best money last night i am earning 56$ in gold trading , i like gold trading because this is the profitable trading

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    quite remarkable once master .. really great once you can get a $ 267 profit in just three trading days alone ..
    how the master secret can benefit by it??? me and my friends on this forum are happy to share if you can master the strategies you use it .. I hope you share it with your strategy will be blessed profit-making is more than that because we share the knowledge with the knowledge that we have will not be reduced in number instead will always be added by HIM

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-07-21)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,449 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that we ca get much profit with Gold that everyone knows that Gold trading is much profitable trading on forex trading that with low capital you may enhance your equity within quick time but you have to know about gold clearly that you know gold does not move like pairs, Gold moves with solo direction and if you get the trend easily then it will be much easier for you to make profit easily.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-07-21), IFXX (2018-07-21), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 172 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)