+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment processors with debit cards

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as far as i have heard, ok pay is available with debit card over 100 countries. you should check it on their home website to verify it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mp5 is on a distinguished road mp5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    debit cards main payment a sakti hay instaforex ka apna debit card hay jis main sey payment nikalwai ja sakti hay aur uskey charges bhe bohat kam hotey hain payment process main debit cards kam he istmaal hotey hain zeada ter payment banks main he mungwai jati hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Instaforex Debit card is better for every one. I use it. You can withdraw within 2dasy. when you purchase from no transaction fee require. But when you withdraw from ATM Both
    then $2.3 will be charge per transaction. i have been trading with instaforex for some time now, i would say that their trade execution is instant compare to some other brokers. Their
    deposit method is instant if you are using LR. I have not made any withdrwal, but i believe their payment will be fast and they are honest.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are now a lot of payment instruments that we can use anywhere and anytime as long as we want, we can fill us with a transfer of funds through debit cards which we have,
    so this will make it easier Yes there is a payment processor like payza which can give u the option to attach ur acount with the debit card . but this option can bi available only in selected
    countries of the world.libert reserve also anouce that

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    debit card sa be hum paymnet la sakte hain forex sa hum debet card per apni payment ko withdraw karwa sakte hain insta forex main is ki facilty hain main debit card use kar chuka ho

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app debit card k zariy sy bi payment recieve kar sakty ho aor app ko isss mein koi mushkil bi nahin hoty hy kiun k ye aik best method hy agar app ny apnaa card bnwaya hy to app sy ye faida haasil kar sakty ho. app ko insta forex appp k debit account mein hi meoney transfer kar dy gy jis ko app jis time chaheiy with draw karwa sakty ho.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    until now I have never used a debit card to make transactions in the forex trading world because his fee is too big so I am very reluctant to use all means of payment using a debit card system. therefore I will always strive to be better in the analysis of the online payment tool that I was not fooled.

Senior Member sajid ali is an unknown quantity at this point sajid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes there is payza and moneybookers and also ok -pay and others have their own prepaid card master card , but at this time payza has closed the prepaid credit card because they are fixing the problem of they are facing in the system and also in insta forex they have their own prepaid credit card with payoneer so use the insta prepaid card ok

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Payza only accept credits and debits cards payments, but do not have any of those cards in its name like payoner and okpay does. Even skrill doesn't have card in their name, but are card payment processors.

Member sweet1 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya payment hum debit card sa la sakte hain bohat easy sa debit card sa payment mil jayti hain insta forex is bate ka facilty dayta hian ka ap debit card s payment ko cash karwa sakye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast