+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Payment processors with debit cards

Junior Member umaira is an unknown quantity at this point umaira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    visa master in paypal is great Payment processors with debit cards because it is very fast working on forex therfore i earn some money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gar3oun is an unknown quantity at this point gar3oun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello traders,
    me too i need to find a credit cards to withdraw my money from LibertyReserve,please help me and help us to get it,i'm worry about that
    thanks to all and good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aanshi is an unknown quantity at this point aanshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Debit card is important but at this moment no need any credit card in forex. Liberty reserve, Moneybookers & payza also help for cash or withdraw in forex. There are lot of people use liberty reserve in forex for deposit or withdraw. so credit card just unnecessary if you want for deposit money in forex.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Instaforex Debit card is better for every one. I use it. You can withdraw within 2dasy. when you purchase from no transaction fee require. But when you withdraw from ATM Both then $2.3 will be charge per transaction. You can use worldwide this the most interesting that you can use at any country.

Junior Member rohitrck is an unknown quantity at this point rohitrck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not go for payment processor to debit card withdrawal they will charge fee to you.Anyways Pyaza formely Alertpay is also providing bank wire.But better you find exchangers.

Junior Member sanjay kumar is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    PAYPAL is also a payment processor

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

PayPros Payment processor

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Md. Mosharaf hossain View Post
    I know payza has the credit card system. Liberty reserve has also made an arrangement of credit card system. Actually for the transaction I think credit card is the best option. You can use the instaforex card for the transaction. This is so nice.
    The credit card is not available in the online payment processor called LibertyReserve. They have even made no announcement towards that. But one thing is that they still have all the facilities that i need in forex trading withdrawals so i fully accept them..

Senior Member Blackspider is an unknown quantity at this point Blackspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no need for payment processors with Debit card if you are a forex trader. We all know Instaforex has its own payoneer issued debit master card. But if you want to know , Moneybookers , Payza support Cards .Also Liberty reserve has agreed to attach credit/debit cards.

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    believe it or not , if you calculated the costs of using the debit card you will conclude that it is significantly higher than the Swift bank transfers , so if it is applicable to you to use the bank transfer , shift to it directly
    the debit cards by the ebanks is an adequate way only for people doing a lot of point of sale purchases or having access to a good banking networks facilitating the rapidness of the transactions

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Paypal offers a good system for this. Money bookers or Skrill also let you use debit cards or credit cards to fund them as well, so they are really flexible. I prefer moneybookers overall to paypal though if I had to make a choice between the two.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast