+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment processors with debit cards

Junior Member sholeh0500 is an unknown quantity at this point sholeh0500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    More consumers enjoy the convenience of debit and more merchants are discovering savings over other payment options. Prodigy recognized the value of this payment option and has partnered with most all major debit networks to manage merchant debit transactions. The Prodigy network is directly integrated with both national and regional debit networks. That's why we believe Prodigy offers lower prices and better service than any other processor, bar none.

ATM Debit and Check Debit Cards work like credit cards but are issued by a cardholder's financial institution and provide direct access to the checking account of the cardholder. Often ATM cards given to bank customers serve as debit cards too. This greatly reduces the chance that a debit transaction will be charged back because funds are directly withdrawn from the cardholder's checking account.

If you currently processing credit cards, in most cases, you can add a Pin Pad to your terminal to begin taking debit immediately.

Potential to save money using a pin pad on all ATM/Check debit card transactions.
    Make money from optional cash back.
    No chargebacks

Talk to your Prodigy sales rep to choose the best systems for these cards.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Inst a Forex company has provided various facilities for payment processors with Credit Card and
    through Bank. To facilitate the Traders/Clients the Com pay has provided many facilities to like
    Liberty reserve and through Credit Card. I think credit card is the best option.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know payza and okpay have the debit card.I don't know other processor that issue debit card.In case of liberty reserve you can get debit card from few exchanger sites.among them goldexpay is well i hear.From antelnova you can withdraw your liberty reserve to your payneor debit card.you can find the address of this exchanger sites from the libertyreserve websites

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    debat card par online payment nahi mauntakal nahi ho sakti is ka laye hum ko sub sa pahealy kisi
    bak ma moneytrasnfar karna ho gai pher uska bad he debet card ma transfar kar sakte ha.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do not like the means of payment because it is too expensive in every transaction we do $ 25 is enough money for me, so I never use it as a means of payment for my payment this

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i cannot tell about this topic. because i do not use debit card . so i am sure . you are following above suggestion. thank you

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    यह विश्वास है या नहीं, अगर आप डेबिट कार्ड का उपयोग करने के लागत की गणना आप समाप्त होगा कि यह काफी स्विफ्ट बैंक स्थानान्तरण से अधिक है, यदि ऐसा है तो यह आप के लिए लागू करने के लिए बैंक स्थानांतरण का उपयोग है, यह करने के लिए सीधे बदलाव ई बैंकों द्वारा डेबिट कार्ड बिक्री खरीद की बात की एक बहुत कुछ कर रहे लोगों के लिए केवल एक या एक अच्छा बैंकिंग लेनदेन के द्रुतगति को सुविधाजनक बनाने के नेटवर्क के लिए उपयोग करने के एक पर्याप्त तरीका है

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes there is a payment processor like payza which can give u the option to attach ur acount with the debit card . but this option can bi available only in selected countries of the world.libert reserve also anouce that it can bring the option to attach bank acount

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not used the payment and deposit using a debit card so I know if I use it I would definitely be affected by the extremely high cost to our account later,
    so I prefer to use the services of an electronic bank that it will lower the cost of future

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    you can just use your debit card as payment, but you should not go wrong if we were charged high fees to your account as a reward, I think we should be patient and able to wait so we will not lose too much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast