+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 154 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1532

Thread: Can I only Buy and close the orders.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    m newbie..i have question ..can i only buy any pair and close it...and i have opened demo acount @3000 now i have balance 4213 ..what does it mean??? m in loss or profit..m talking abt demo..
    It clearly shows that you do not understand how forex trading works and you just trade based on guts or feelings. Yes, you did managed to get profit from your trading, but it means nothing since you don't even know that. You should focus your time on learning about forex trading and how to trade. Stop concerning about loss and profit for a while.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Senior Member asiful02 is an unknown quantity at this point asiful02's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother, you should get the basic information about Forex trading and valuation of the baby.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my thinking Forex is that the place for investment and build cash, not the place to be told, if we're still a beginner and still within the learning section is best to not get in on the important market, the exercise in demo account initial to own an honest commerce ability.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    m newbie..i have question ..can i only buy any pair and close it...and i have opened demo acount @3000 now i have balance 4213 ..what does it mean??? m in loss or profit..m talking abt demo..
    I think it would be safer if you are just going to trade in the same direction then you should only trade using buy position only,
    because I know every country is always going to be the country forward and avoid crisis

Banned babilob is an unknown quantity at this point babilob's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can do both buy and sell. Once we open a buy position we can close it when we are in profit. Similarly when we open a sell position then we can close it when we are in profit. We can also close a buy or sell position in loss but usually we don't do it. Buy position is also called a LONG position and sell position is also know as SHORT position.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you can buy any pair and if you get good profit you can close your trade. Mene kayi sare aaise traders dekhe hai jo market bullish hota hai tabhi trade karna pasand karte hai .Yani ki buy karna hi pasand karte hai. jab aapne account 3k me open kiaa aur abhi aapki balance 4213 hai to iska matlab ki aap profit me hai. Kisi bhi newbie ke liye ye achhi baat hai ki staring me hi profit karne lage.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

You must be lucky!
    You have gained profit in that demo account, buddy.
    Wonder what will happen if you enter in a real account..
    You have collected more than $1000 profit.

If it's not luck,
    then I bet you must have been using a good strategy there.
    Good luck! Share with the rest if you care...
    Last edited by dan.blanchot; 2012-12-25 at 11:22 PM.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes if its possible it very possible that you make money online simultaniously in the markket in order thatwe may make more and more money daily from the market.

Junior Member vietnam is an unknown quantity at this point vietnam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I do not understand you to say I think this is probably the investment management if our investment is low, we should not be trading for big lot size

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    m newbie..i tally discourse ..can i only buy any couplet and tight lipped it...and i get unsealed present account @3000 now i tally counterbalance 4213 ..what does it link??? m in red or profit..m talking ant demo..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 154 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)