+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 154 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I only Buy and close the orders.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without trade knowledge is the worst of gambling. First visit dailyfx.com or fxacademy.com or you can search other sites in search engines for complete learning about Forex. First learn the basics and then create a demo account. Now learn and practice a demo account at the same time. When you become successful in demo trading then go to a real trading account. Maybe just buy a trade for profit and maybe you close it by earning a profit. But I think when you will buy. Pay attention to market position and calculate buy position if possible with you thinking with your good knowledge then you can place your buying trade or not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-03-24)

Senior Member KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA has a reputation beyond repute KASINA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,805 Times in 1,019 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    m newbie..i have question ..can i only buy any pair and close it...and i have opened demo acount @3000 now i have balance 4213 ..what does it mean??? m in loss or profit..m talking abt demo..
    buy or loss krne se aapko loss hi hoga dost qki jb hum trade open krte hai to jo broker commistion hota hai wo lagta hai jis se hum spread bolte hai, spread jitna bhi hota hai utna amount loss me ho jata hai jaise hi hum trade open krte hai or tb hi agr aap trade close kr doge to aapkoloss ho jayega jitna bhi pair ka spread hoga, to aisa krne me bewakufi hogi isa na krine koi or statergy ka us ekreing profit krne ke liye dost.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to KASINA For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-21), batool (2018-03-19), danish555 (2018-03-22), forex247 (2018-03-31), fxearner (2018-03-17), jimmy17 (2018-03-29), Mr. India (2018-03-20), qasimm (2018-03-24), sarfraz786 (2018-03-22), yulbang111 (2018-03-18), zahid2016 (2018-03-19), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-03-19)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,190 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro the real challange wil be on you when you start with real money...all the emotions wil start to play on you well in demo its just for practice no much emotions so best of luck buddy forex treding ek best online bisisne
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

Member akash razzaq has a spectacular aura about akash razzaq has a spectacular aura about akash razzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading k liye k main tou demo account ko tarjeeh zyada do ga domo account best hai trading k liye is may ap k nuksan k chance bohat Kam hoty hai khair wesay tou ap ko Pta ye hai bohat hi risky Kam hota hai is liye yaha bohat hi sambhal k chalna prta hai

7. The Following User Says Thank You to akash razzaq For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-03-17)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,378 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simple si baat hn ke ap profit me hn agar apko profit ho rha hn ke ap ko trade close ni krni hn to apke lie acha ye hn ke apko sl move krna hn bass take ap max profit le sako agar sl bhi hit ho gaw to break even ya profit me hogi
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-03-17)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many different types of options orders that many beginners find themselves overwhelmed, and it can even cause people to stay away from the whole idea of options trading in general. However, if you are prepared to take some time to learn how options really work, then it will be much easier to understand the various types of options orders, how they work, and what they are used for. When you first started options trading you dont really need to know about each and every one of the different options orders you can use, but you should make sure you are familiar with the main types.

The buy to close is one of the four main types of options order that can be used to trade options contracts. Like the buy to open order, the buy to close order is used to purchase options contracts, as opposed to the sell to open order or the sell to close order, which are both used to sell options contracts. The buy to close order is an order that is used to close an existing position where you have short sold options contracts and it's similar to when you buy stocks having short sold them

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ch tayyab For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-16)

Junior Member misbah1 has a spectacular aura about misbah1 has a spectacular aura about misbah1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ham kar saktay haen buy and close orders agar hamare pass hamare account men jetna demo account jetna balance hota hae agar hamare pass real account men b itna pessa ho to ham b 3000 usd ko 5000 usd kar sakty hain but is k lye hamen pehle trading ka experience hasel karen aur class len aur mazeed ksi ache website pa ja k trading ki learning karen to pher ja k ham real account khol kar big earning kar sakte hain

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misbah1 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-16), khizar1 (2018-03-23), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-16)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,431 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar hum koi bhe pair ya kese bhe pair par agar hum trade laga ta hain tu humara leay best ho ga or huma us ko apan hasab say apan tp bhe sath karta hao agar nhi karata hain tu huma kafi zayda lose hona indesha hota ha or huma kafi bara lose bhe ho sakhta ha us leay huma chye aka soch smjh ka he huma proft kama ka leya hum wait karna cheya

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

jobless (2018-03-17), KASINA (2018-03-18), Mr. India (2018-03-18), sarfraz786 (2018-03-26)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,369 Times in 5,360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    m newbie..i have question ..can i only buy any pair and close it...and i have opened demo acount @3000 now i have balance 4213 ..what does it mean??? m in loss or profit..m talking abt demo..
    I have possessed the capacity to get an application from the application that can't make an impression on me
    since I have talked that I have possessed the capacity to make an application for my application,
    in any case, I don't have a trunk with that pattern that I am taking a shot at I can state that I have
    a great deal of cash when I am ready to put resources into an outside nation, yet I have a solid sense
    of enthusiasm on the outside trade market, and I have a great deal of cash to put resources into it.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-03-16), azharahmad (2018-03-16), ghaffar500 (2018-03-27), jobless (2018-03-17), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), sarfraz786 (2018-03-26)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,544 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es business men traders sirf buy order se nhe kamate hen agar market down ja rahe hey tu woh sell order laga ke bhe earning kar sakte hen baut se traders market ke down jane per bhe ache income kar sakte hen , es trading men 2 he traeeke se earning ke ja sakte hey yane sell order se aur buy order se .

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

azharahmad (2018-03-16), ghaffar500 (2018-03-27), jhoradpak (2018-03-16), KASINA (2018-03-23), Mr. India (2018-03-22), Nirzana (2018-03-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 154 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)