+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 196 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Education and Career.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as we know forex trading is needed a well knowledge and expriences trough learning and practice. so in my opinion, the way of education is determined the possibility of success in forex trading bussiness. we won't be a successfull trader if we don't have an education.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn yeh aik aisa business hia jis main yeh kaha ja skata ia k ap ismain achi earninag b ahisl ker skaty in and ismainager aik plan k sath kama kertay hian to ap ko is main kmyaab ykeeni banyee ja skaty haina nd ap ismain kmya ho akstay hiah and achi earninaga hsil ker skaty hian.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shafique225 For This Useful Post:

javed415 (2017-11-14)

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is very nice and it is indeed done with education, because this is a business and we must have the knowledge and experience of skill then all would be nice and is very suitable for a career because it's part of the business world, so very potential and have a good future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SumbulaPari is on a distinguished road SumbulaPari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar ap apna future bana chahte hain to ap ko education ke sath sath ap ke career pe bhi nazar rakhni chaiye kyun ke agar ap sirf apni education pe ghor karen ge to apko career nahi mile ga aur agar ap sirf career banane me lage rahe ge to ap se education bohat door ho jaye gi.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that education help us to build our career. If we stay with education we can learn so education is so much important to build oir career. If we want to get success then we have need to learning more and more. So education need for forex trading career.

Member ajmalgunjial is on a distinguished road ajmalgunjial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Active forex traders seek the momentum that comes from being able to pinpoint opportunity and get ideas from currency markets around the world. With thinkorswim, you can access global forex charting packages,

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that if someone getting education with the notion that he will become millionaire he is the greatest fool of the world because education is a light which teaches you to lead a life in better and to understand it. It helps you to understand any field of life easily so if you have education you can have good career automatically.

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a online currency trading business. Anybody can not do the job. If you have huge money to invest but you are not educated. I think you are not eligible for this job. Foerx is the business platform for those who have knowledge about forex. Investment does not matter but learning is must.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Forex is a online currency trading business. Anybody can not do the job. If you have huge money to invest but you are not educated. I think you are not eligible for this job. Foerx is the business platform for those who have knowledge about forex. Investment does not matter but learning is must. So my point of view education is must for the forex trading career. Forex is the business of strategical and technical analysis. If you are not educated you can not understand that. And can not survive anymore.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that education and career in forex trading I think it should be informed or spread in any blogs, websites, social media etc, in order to give understanding about the importance of forex trading in our daily life. It can be considered.

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Education in the forex market is very important and helps you to be up-to-earnings and the results that you want, so you have to understand a good deal with things like this in order to achieve good profits in the end

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 196 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)