+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 196 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1952

Thread: Education and Career.

Junior Member tusarkhan is an unknown quantity at this point tusarkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The currency is usually difficult, which usually differ only by understanding and experience. We need more understanding of the experience much better foreign currency trading company. Forex trading is a useful job, it is this particular job, however, and in addition to the adjustment path, training, understanding of the fate of the company at the same time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member farjana725 is an unknown quantity at this point farjana725's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading continues the Organization, which only depends on the knowledge and experience. We need more information about the Organization and a much better appointment of currency Trading. Forex trading can be a worthwhile trade, this kind of commitment on the part of the way of education and skills can be used and in good condition as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ranazaibi is an unknown quantity at this point ranazaibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my dear friend near to me in forex trading we need great education . who ever you are. you can success on trading , the important thing and that the key of trading success , as traders we must learn and learn again and do practice on demo account. never give up and on figt in trading, that is the big key of success in trade.

Senior Member ammar87 is an unknown quantity at this point ammar87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear the topic or the statement that you have posted here on this plat form that education or career. my friend education is what i think is the base of a good careeor but every one have its own view about this staement, i have given my view.

Member Ak chaudhary is an unknown quantity at this point Ak chaudhary's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    frankly speaking i go with the education because it teach us lot of thinks and make us human in a real mean with the help of your carrier you can make some money but you never make people a human

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are good carrer in this platform so you are best education in this platform becoz it is a huge place for me and many traders many traders good earn in this platform

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to gain good profit from the forex trading then you must have to educate yourself perfectly and try to practice on the demo account first so you can make some strategy for trading and gain good profit from it
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member pldawa is an unknown quantity at this point pldawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that Without forex education, there can't be a forex career in the business of the trading, so for one to be able to develop their careers in the forex, they must firstly have a great forex markets education. Though it is not formal, but to an extent where you can be knowledgeable to trade and understand !

Junior Member sousahda is an unknown quantity at this point sousahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that both is need for a good person. Forex is his who is educated person. Because that without the education nobody can't build up his career in forex markets.But if a educated persons want to builded it up his career by forex trading it is possible for him . So without educations no careers in the Forex Markets !

Senior Member asim007 is on a distinguished road asim007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is business investing about your money it is not education or career but you must be educated person to study and know about forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 196 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)