+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 174 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1733

Thread: Education and Career.

Member dr forex will become famous soon enough dr forex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    77.22 USD
    Thanks
    do you emphasize people who have careers and highly educated sages are classified
    as people who will survive during this forex trading field? I feel you have a special reason
    to have more than a few views and I want to overcome them. As on my behalf,
    the forex survival will not rely on careers and education that make sense,
    other then a lot on the determination to learn and learn in the market.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr forex For This Useful Post:

amnajamil01 (03-19-2018), javhida (02-28-2018)

3. Contests
    Member ooredo will become famous soon enough ooredo will become famous soon enough ooredo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    72.70 USD
    Thanks
    Forex trading is the most popular and most profitable business. Profits rely on knowledge and experience only. There are people who have good knowledge and experience so that can get many advantages in the forex market. Forex trading can do education and superiors. They can succeed in the future. experience can make a good trader Forex is not an easy business and if you intend to make this business as a career, then you must be really serious to learn. Obviously you need more than just education. You need extraordinary persistence, high sensitivity to be able to see which direction the market will move.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

amnajamil01 (03-19-2018), sapiyar (03-13-2018)

Member khilmi will become famous soon enough khilmi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85.07 USD
    Thanks
    education is very important me every field of life and study for forex trading education is also very necessary because if you do not have the ability to learn forex then you will lose every time and your career will become dangerous in forex Dear friends in most cases our level of education determines how bright our career. Thus, the fact that proper education is essential to success in any field. Education has no limits and learning is an ongoing process so we can not stop learning. In Forex also complete knowledge, trading experience and skill is very important.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

amnajamil01 (03-19-2018), patel (03-15-2018)

Member setan will become famous soon enough setan will become famous soon enough setan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119.12 USD
    Thanks
    Both points are very important to our lives. Education is the most important thing in your trading because without education we also can not have a decent education. Having the right education will make you a better person who has the right career for your life. Having the right career will make your rich person have the money. There is a correlation between education and career that I think we learn that we will get the knowledge and knowledge we already have so we can make it a capital to trade, because the trade is based on knowledge of the outcome. we who run it and the results are consistent then our careers become expert traders are so large that we know a lot of people

9. The Following User Says Thank You to setan For This Useful Post:

amnajamil01 (03-19-2018)

Member amnajamil01 is a glorious beacon of light amnajamil01 is a glorious beacon of light amnajamil01 is a glorious beacon of light amnajamil01 is a glorious beacon of light amnajamil01 is a glorious beacon of light amnajamil01 is a glorious beacon of light amnajamil01's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    67.43 USD
    Thanks
    Forex trading is very important buissness which can depends upon the knowledge and experience .Forex trading is a business with a good career but the path to this career is education and knowledge and luck as well...

Senior Member sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    810.09 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,461 Times in 791 Posts
    forex ma kam karna ka leya bnday ki education hona zaruri hai but forex ko iss ki education sa koi farik nhi parta orr is ma career bnda ka jo b ho iss sa forex ko koi wasta nhi hota

Member kamcah will become famous soon enough kamcah will become famous soon enough kamcah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    138.60 USD
    Thanks
    Forex education is needed and to be able to achieve consistent profits as a good trader in forex trading on education that does not need it in a short time because I myself in doing the exercises and keep the emotions in trading takes a long time but if it has been nurtured with both the emotional benefits in trading can arise easily and can be consistent I think Forex is a very hard job and a tough business. Before earning money from the Forex market, you have to learn how you can open a trade perfectly can also benefit from your trading so learn more and day by day that you experience is your dough can be better profit on Forex trading

Member lux will become famous soon enough lux's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83.65 USD
    Thanks
    education and career are both very important that all Forex traders who want to achieve success he most have more studies in Forex trading. Market position, Movement, Terming, Forex conditions, domestic economic position, etc. The success of good traders is more than milliner traders without knowledge. Since an educated person may be saved and earn income from forex, otherwise an uneducated person will lose more time so he will reduce a little time so we must that the Forex trader needs the most education than his career .... Currency trading foreigners are often complex companies that will only rely on expertise and meetings. We want more expertise along with meeting with much better companies with forex currency trading. Foreign currency trading is often a company that has an excellent career nevertheless the route to that career will go to school along with expertise along with good fortune as well.

Member ngomong will become famous soon enough ngomong will become famous soon enough ngomong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102.36 USD
    Thanks
    if an educated person wants to build his career with forex trading, it's possible for him. So without education there is no career in forex. I fully agree with your opinion ,,,, forex trading business is very difficult if we do not have a well-established skills and do not know in detail about the possibility of trading in this business ,,,, .. and forex trading is a very good business because it can get the benefits of a fraction of a second if we are lucky in the position ..Regarded for a career in Forex we need to educate ourselves, because without education we can not do anything in the Forex business unless losing money so if we have to build the karo in Forex then we should do all studies and practices before going for real trading, and once we learn the tricks of trading, our lives are guaranteed with this business.

15. Options
    Senior Member sachit is a glorious beacon of light sachit is a glorious beacon of light sachit is a glorious beacon of light sachit is a glorious beacon of light sachit is a glorious beacon of light sachit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    451.43 USD
    Thanks
    forex ke business me career banana hai to esme trader ko ache se education market me lena he chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me sabb samjhenga aur knlwedge banalega wo esme uske baad he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sabb khud se pehle market me jaana he chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 174 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast