+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 196 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Education and Career.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    I think if we can succeed in the forex market then we will automatically be able to succeed in a career in which we live so that later in time we will get what we want,
    learn forex if we are serious then we can learn in a short time only
    I agree that if one day all traders will benefit and succeed in forex,
    but I do not think with a quick time to succeed in forex. I think it takes about
    a year to be successful in forex. it is my opinion buddy
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that forex is very nice and it is indeed done with education, because this is a business and we must have the knowledge and experience of skill then all would be nice and is very suitable for a career because it's part of the business world, so very potential and have a good future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

dhano (2017-10-31), remo (2017-10-29)

Member nuruli78 will become famous soon enough nuruli78's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the career and career of Forex can make it possible to work in a student's education career. It is one of the biggest teachers in the education world. Here is the biggest of his wish that if he takes it as a pecker, then it should be wrong for him to make a passport.

Junior Member ethernet will become famous soon enough ethernet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jutt61 View Post
    forex develop the career of the students because the commerce students learn a lot form the forex it is an international trading site which tell us rate of currency of every second in overall world so that's why students are interested in forex
    So, can not be denied if forex forward, big, and famous by students who each invite each other to participate in forex trading and mutual benefit.
    It's not just the students, but it happens to the general public
    good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ethernet For This Useful Post:

kumbara (2017-10-25)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by orchid View Post
    A support level penetrated becomes resistance. Have a look at the figure. You can see the zigzag pattern is going up, the point from where its going up is known as support point.
    I like to use support and resistance levels That's a great system. we can see if the price always tries to break one of them,
    support or resistance is the limit for the price. It is very difficult to make a price to solve it.
    But, if that level breaks, they will usually create new support or resistance.
    thank

8. The Following User Says Thank You to salih For This Useful Post:

changi (2017-10-26)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that Forex trading is more difficult then share market or other regular business. There is no shortcut way to gain from here. So if you want to decide forex as your career. You must learn about this. You have master in trading. All technoques and strategies you should know to be successful.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe forex trading is needed a well knowledge and expriences trough learning and practice. so in my opinion, the way of education is determined the possibility of success in forex trading bussiness. we won't be a successfull trader if we don't have an education.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that Forex is a online currency trading business. Anybody can not do the job. If you have huge money to invest but you are not educated. I think you are not eligible for this job. Foerx is the business platform for those who have knowledge about forex. Investment does not matter but learning is must.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can be run as a side job if we can not trading for life but when we can live forex
    and forex trading results greater than the cost of our lives may be the time we make
    a choice whether to go or re-focus our career forex. , because if you choose to focus on forex
    it will be able to have more free time for many families, and we can start a business or invest in other areas so earn passive income
    CMIIW

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ne ache se education market me liya hoga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko education se he forex ka knlwedge acha milega jisse wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga..

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-17), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), munibkhan (2017-10-17), rehanayaz (2017-10-20), sachit (2017-10-18), sufiyan22 (2017-10-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 196 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)