+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 530 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 5292

Thread: What you found useful in this forum?

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwaljit View Post
    in this forum i got to learn new things met new friends and learned new techniques of trading ; the most important thing about this forum is that this is for indians, run by the indians and we help each other progress
    I have not made much friends because i just spend less time but I know other people are really making use of this forum they making friends earning bonus as well as they are also learning so I can not imagine what will be situation without these forums then I had to struggle a lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be honest , i am here to earn bonus for trading, and then know what our fellow traders of my country are thinking about Forex trading and how many of them are successful . Then also i want to learn and share the knowledge with my countries experts and newbies.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am here because I am a forex trader. I want to share my experience and want to learn from others. This forum is the best place for forex information as well as forex learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this forum i got to learn new things met new friends and learned new techniques of trading ; the most important thing about this forum is that this is for indians, run by the indians and we help each other progress

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i found many things interesting in this forum....
    1....it is both in English and Hindi...so even if someone do not know English, still he can find useful information and also can share his own views in Hindi....
    2....it has alot of information and explanation about forex trading.....
    3....well organized and moderators and administrator has kept it active and clean....
    4...giving bonus for posting, which provides a chance for those who cannot afford to deposit money to do forex trading.....and so on.....

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    insta forum is the forum i ever have. i get my own strategy from this forum and i am really growing mentally and skill here. many ebook i read and sharing from all of us is really meaningful to me. i love this forum very much.
    yes same here this forum is new but similar to insta forum and it will grow like MT5 forum and this matter of time and I already this forum have achieved so much in last few months and this will be on top in 2012. anyway it is also part of Insta forums so they have few forums which are good one.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye aik acha forum hay newbies kay liye aur aap ko newbies kay saath saath experienced trades bhi yahan par milain gay jin ki posts say aap boht kuch seekh sakty ho. main nain is froum say boht kuch seekha aur ye forum era favorite forum hay.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is the top forum where you are paid highest bonus for your post in the market. I think this forum is the only forum where per post bonus is 30 cent. I think it is very good reward and this forum will grow very well in up coming months.
    There is also very useful information on the forum that helps novice traders in the forex career a lot.

Banned da2ng1 is on a distinguished road da2ng1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i found many trader with many skill they have, and then i found many strategy can i follow to use if that is good strategy, many rule must trader follow when they trading forex, and many kind instructions we can follow for trading.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    might be yes, but while I was in my forum more quickly about the forex when compared with my ability before in the forum friend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 530 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)