+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 530 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 5292

Thread: What you found useful in this forum?

Member sonia is on a distinguished road sonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Well this post is not useless,i just wanna know why do u chose indian-forex.com

Most of the people will have the following reasons:
    -Bonus Posting
    -Learning
    -Sharing idea
    -Dominating

Come on,lets share our experience.
    i have all the above objective that you posted above.but, i am mainly focusing on discover a good strategy for me from this forum . that's why i am here. rest of the objective i have too.happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kastur View Post
    Some years back I was trading without any knowledge. Then my friend told me that if you want to improve your trading skills then you join the forex forums. He also told me that here many traders talk and share their experience with the members, so I joined and now I feel that my trading skills are improving time to time.
    yeah true that I also was told by my friend to this forum and so I thought syaa later will have the opportunity to trade with various yag knowledge I have gained in this trade forum and I always have hope to continue to succeed in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    the important uses of the indian forex forum are:sharing ideas between the forum members,we can clear out doubts by getting advice from the other traders,it is more useful for the beginner to get knowledge about forex market and finally bonus for the posts

Senior Member borle is an unknown quantity at this point borle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the newbis here for learning and bonus ....as i want to know more about forex so i joined this forum ..as indian-forex has many expert trader and member..to get solution of queries

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Well this post is not useless,i just wanna know why do u chose indian-forex.com

Most of the people will have the following reasons:
    -Bonus Posting
    -Learning
    -Sharing idea
    -Dominating

Come on,lets share our experience.
    It is because of posting and sharing ideas that i have come to this great forum. It is good to meet other traders and at the same time, learn from them and also get paid for your efforts.

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i find lots of things very useful in this forum . the discussions we have are very important and helpful .sharing experiences and stories about forex is very helpful especially for beginners and there is another reason we all know ,is posting for bonus of course and many other things

Senior Member issamlitim is an unknown quantity at this point issamlitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are are here to share experience and to know more about tradrer who success in forex and follow them also to know the reason of the loss in forex and avoid the wrong signal.

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many useful stuffs available in this forum that you use in your trading ...........
    also there are many experience trader which can help any new comer in their trading and can solve any problem they have

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats right........there are many experts trader frm india......and this forum has many section for beginner and knwoeldge purpose .....and this forum give good bonus for postt,,thats i found usefull

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of beginner here for learning and bonus purpose..this place is very helpfull to newbies for developing their knowledge and skill with the experience of expert trader..so i joined this forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 530 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)