+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u Know of a non-lag- non-repaint indicator?

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It does not matter which language it is, it is a great place to be taught, it is a great place to be registered, it is a non-intermediate student, but it is the only person who has been instructed to do so, but it is possible to teach the translator of the pedagogical language. I am a person who has been in the mt4 in the mt4 and I have been working as an independent person, he has a right to know who I am, but he has done everything in his magical way to teach me how to manage his strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good indicator of more and more important for a good strategy if you can't, so it's only because you are trading with Forex to continue to make good profits from it more and more, you can follow which will help some special indices. and, if we get a strong signal then we must use and try to trade at that time but do not use excessive risk in your trade, it can lead you to loss, always use the right money management and trade patiently.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my own experience in forex trading, I think you are misinformed. 3 levels of zz semaphore paint badly. You may have 3 to 5 new signals until the indicator finds extreme top and bottom. For me, it's no different from the normal zigzag indicator. and that has no relevance and it is not possible to have such indicators in MT4, not today or not in millions of years, and even if there are none who will ever transmit it to anyone, especially in the forum.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    until now I still haven't found a non-paint indicator. and I'm still searching until now. it is indeed difficult to find such an indicator. as you say the indicator of painting is 90%. as a transition now I still use martingale. at the same time I continued to look for non-paint indicators. and I and my beloved partner did not know about low lag and low repainting. Therefore I want where everyone will allow you to do that. when someone is worried about low lag and low repainting. my partner and I should be able to cut low lag and low paint too. thanks.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir i agree The question is a clear, non, non-lagging Holy grill system, known as the repainting, and you have hah hole grill system, which is not, and it is not possible, they should have no relevance, as shown in mt4 have, or do not know not in a million years, and even if I was ever in a special forum to pass it,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-31), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-31)

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Non repaint indicator

You may try this indicator's that i have know better working without repainting . it was an such stuff that i searched more at online just i found one that works perfectly on chart. Happy trading
    Attached Files

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by babar hanif View Post
    wese to bohat sy indicator hai jo ap forex main use kar sakty hain ,indicator mere lehaz sy bohat shandar our profit kamany k leye behtar hai
    Bhai trading karne ke liye waise to indicators bahut se mil jayenge lekin humare liye acha yehi rahega ki wohi indicators ka use kare jiske bare mein humare ko kafi acha knowledge ho jayega uske sath hi trading karke earning kiya ja sakt ahai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wese to bohat sy indicator hai jo ap forex main use kar sakty hain ,indicator mere lehaz sy bohat shandar our profit kamany k leye behtar hai

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ge ya bhe ak acha indicator ha trading ka leya jes huam use ma la ka acha bonus bhe kama saktha us indicator ke help sya huma market ka movement ka pta huma milta ha or huma market ka move hona say phaly hum aga bhe karta ha ka market ub kes traf ja rahi ha or huma us ka leya cheya ka sahi time ma work kar ka ha aga bar sakhta hain

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-28), punjabiboy (2018-02-28), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), shine (2018-02-28), sufiyan22 (2018-02-28)

Member shazadhakeem is on a distinguished road shazadhakeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by karlie4nia View Post
    Does anyone here know of a non lag and non repaint technical indicator? As we should know many, as a matter of fact up to 90 percent of technical indicators repaint. No matter what it may be called.. they still have that repainting attitude. It takes extra skills to be able to use some of those repainting indicators. I know of several, and one on the top of the list is 3 level zz semaphor. etc
    Please lets share our experience with a non repaint or laggging indicator
    online searching ke doran kafi tehdad mi non repaint indicators mil jaty hien , in incators ka result acha hota ha likin ziyada ter is type ke indicators kafi deer ke bad ke bad signle dety hien jis se trader condution ka shikar ho jata ha infact ye business price action ka ha jo trade price action candlestick ke mutabiq trading karta ha us ke kamyabi ke chances ziyada hoty hien.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)