+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 322 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Senior Member johntra is an unknown quantity at this point johntra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader is able to cope with all conditions of the problems occurred, requiring a lot of knowledge and experience. He also must have the support of a positive nature. But this is not easy. It is still easier to deal with internal rather than external conditions. But if he is able to overcome its own internal condition, normally he would be able to cope with external conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this forex trading business, to a long and great extent we can be the cause of our problems. This means that a forex trader should be ready to correct all mistakes that they are making in order to have a better trading results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    i believe we become our own real enemies when we take things for granted. this means ignoring all aspects of great importance, poor management and executing unplaned actions according to our desire
    what is called our self is the greatest enemy to us is how we deal with it ... because sometimes we are carried away by passion at the expense of our own ... examples in the world of forex trading is the nature of doubt and hesitation greatly harm ourselves greedy

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe we become our own real enemies when we take things for granted. this means ignoring all aspects of great importance, poor management and executing unplaned actions according to our desire

Senior Member waqes gill is an unknown quantity at this point waqes gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Yes, i realized my enemy. I am trying to kill that enemy. but, sometimes it kills me. Anyhow, i hope that will gone from me. There are lot of ideas in this forum to control greed and fear.
    In any business you should be cool minded .i realize i am also an enemy of my business.some time i do not control on my emotions .it should be very bad habits and i try to overcome it.a lot of ideas and things to control it and i do this in my future

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading and emotional interference both can't be mixed and can't be happen at same time.May be they can happen but you should expect worst results from your trading then.

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I disagree if we consider ourselves are the enemy. Maybe for those who are unable to control themselves, then we could have suffered a loss in Forex Trading. If so, to flee the introspection. We must know ourselves sendiri.Setelah's character, we specify the trading style that best suits your own character. Never follow another character, because it is we can never afford.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our enemy is ourselves is true because we will always be conflict between the analysis that we do with the ego that we have so it will show emotion in the self that could affect the analysis carried out if we are able to control emotions allows us to be able to survive in this forex business.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    enemy is within ourselves is the ego that usually must be imposed by the will to be followed so that would be harmful to the trader when doing an analysis to make good decisions and correct as to keep the egos of the analytical results are in accordance with the strategy used and accordance with the rule will be in abort again by the ego that is in itself so it should be capable ego controlled by thought and feeling good and true.

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our personal desires may create different roles in forex trading. The desire to make much will lead in most cases to a loss. In order to control this bad desire we need good manners. This is where we become our own enemies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 322 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)