+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 322 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member ksatria921 is an unknown quantity at this point ksatria921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe you're right, that one of our enemies in forex trading is ourselves.
    and I should be thanksful that you reminded me of one of those who returned. will awaken the greed, arrogance, and emotional. because it is the hardest thing to conquer a bad attitude from within ourselves. and I admit it.

thanks dear

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.
    online trading bilkul really trading ha kuch log kahta han ka es main boht sara farud ha or kuch log ya be kahta han k trading main broker malla howa ha ya zada passa earned nahi karan da raha hana lakin muaja lagta ha online trading boht achi or best ha es main broker ka koi chaker nahi ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ypu are only right, we are biggest enemy to our selfs! trading is like a mirror, we can see our mistakes and feel our emotions, early trading exits and not closing trades when they are floating with negative balance is bad emtions and greed
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you that we are the real enemy of our self because when we start trading in forex market then we should be keep our mind that a risk of loss and profit should be present during trading so we should be cool minded managed our trading before start.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i understand with your statement here because everything back to the traders itself to manage theirselves..and also at this business then they have to control everything, the system and strategies and also how to control the emotion with good,
    to think about this, then the traders should learn theirselves and know their characteristic then they will know how to control it as well as they can
    do the best we can

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market is a neutral thing and it keeps moving on it's own depending on various factors. The reaction to this change inside our mine make the difference during trading. so we must learn to control and guide our emotional energy in a proper way. If we get success in this work then we will be in profit without any kind of loss.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sitiz View Post
    Trading without greed, fear and emotion is not an easy thing for most traders to trade with a sense of emotional and greedy and lose fear is the fact that we often find in reality even includes me also still very difficult to trade without fear and emotion, although it must in train to be moving towards it
    I also feel the same way, avoiding the fear and greed are the two things very difficult, while it is a profit, we will get greedy and do not close the position when the price reverses direction, we can only pensive, and when it is a loss we would be very afraid , and immediately closed position, it is not possible prices and we turn a profit.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    yes i think i have to agree with you that yourself is the real enemy because if only we can trade without greed, fear and emotion then we can see that all profit will surely comes our way but many traders never trade without emotion which is very bad, and i just hope the newbies can learn from this
    Trading without greed, fear and emotion is not an easy thing for most traders to trade with a sense of emotional and greedy and lose fear is the fact that we often find in reality even includes me also still very difficult to trade without fear and emotion, although it must in train to be moving towards it

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    han gi ye baat darost ha k forex trading main ham he apne sab se barrey enemy hane kioun k mugh ko pata ha k ager main forex trading main apne capital se barri koi bhi trade open karoun ga to mugh ko es se loss ho ga to es ka matlab ha k main ap he apna dushmen houn

Junior Member forex@meta4 is on a distinguished road forex@meta4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree with you. There are to characteristics that control a trader. To become a good trader,you should train yourself to overcome these emotions. It is not easy but with patience and determination it will be easier!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 322 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)