Page 289 of 322 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    My enemy is a difficult time controlling emotions, and difficult discipline to rule trading system. many roads to success, and many strategies that can be used for analysis. I use candlesticks, I more clearly observe the open, close, high and low candle, I need information to make an analysis of the candlestick
    i am also finding it difficult to deal with myself especially when the trade is running (position is still open).
    sometimes i worry so much that my position will go negative making me losing money.
    i know there is really no short cut and that is why i try to learn as much as i can from this forum and the seniors...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade is the biggest enemy in ourselves. here we should be able to control your emotions in trading and we must be confident with trading plans we have made. maybe this will help us to be able to control the trade that we do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nilanchal777 is an unknown quantity at this point nilanchal777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow bhai wow aapki baat mere dil ko shu gai.aapne 100% ach kha insaan ka lalach kabi nahi jata.hum lalch me kafi lose kar lete hai.is lye kabi b risk nahi lena chaiye.aap profit kam kma lo but risk na liya karo.bina risk k b hum profit kar sakte hai.aap 1 lot se trade karo aapko usi me se kafi profit ho jayega.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.
    han ye baat bhi sahi ha kioun k ham ko pata ha k ager ham big lot se trade karene ge to ham ko loss ho ga par phr bhi ham kartey hane or ham ko loss hota ha es liye main to yahi kahoun g k ham apne khud k he barrey dushmen hane

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.
    do you believe that sometimes I am afraid of my emotions more than the market , so I think that the market is not our enemy , but traders emotion is the real enemy .

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i know that most powerful enemy of mine in this market is myself and for this reason i am learning about this market more and more and also i am doing practice to control of my emotion.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading external factors that are responsible for our loss in trading can be measured and try to control them , but there is no guarantee we will succeed. This is because we don't have any direct control over them. Where as if we are able to control the internal enemies like Greed and Fear then we will surely become great trader.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is a factor supporting our ambition to get ahead. but if the ambition is excessive then it will make trouble for us. the addition of me as a new user

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree. Because the most difficult think is to control emotions. How much we try our it is really difficult to control the emotions. Greed is the most difficult thing to control.

Member sparkle23 is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If over-dependence on trade makes us also suffer losses due to the killing of our own. Often after the first winning trades us feel like a winning trader and place of greater mass and lose money. More confidence should be avoided, while trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 322 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)